Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- understand the difference between inclusive and non-inclusive behaviours
- recognise the difference between bullying, bystander and upstander behaviours
- identify the stairs to inclusivity that demonstrate a positive use of power
- describe how upstander behaviour is a positive use of power
- understand the impacts and effects of bullying and bystander behaviours
- demonstrate how upstander behaviour can help to support others,