Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- build on understanding of upstander behaviour
- identify attitudes, behaviours or actions which promote inclusiveness and connectedness
- explores providing and seeking support for themselves and others.