In this section
- Planning, programming and assessing PDHPE K-12
- Planning, programming and assessing K-6
- Planning programming and assessing 7-10
- Planning programming and assessing PDHPE 11-12
- Leading PDHPE K-12
- Child protection and respectful relationships
- Drug education
- Sexuality and sexual health education
- Physical literacy
- Life Ready
- Keep up to date
Further information and advice
Should you have questions or require more information please contact a K-6 PDHPE advisor:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the K-6 PDHPE team.
Subscribe to the statewide staffroom of your choice by completing this online form. You may need to log in using your department email.
Contact the Secondary PDHPE team.
Join our PDHPE curriculum support team in our staffrooms: