Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- engage in guided activities using a variety of resources
- participate, experience and discover the need for physical activity in a variety of contexts
- use reliable resources to draw conclusions about what they need to do to improve or maintain their current physical activity levels
- integrate movement skill and performance concepts with health, safe and active lifestyle concepts.