Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- identify the situations where external influences may have an impact on their ability to make healthy choices in relation to online sexual behaviour
- recognise that many students already have the skills and abilities to make healthy choices
- identify their own strengths
- explain how their strengths can be applied or developed in response to requests, receive and respond appropriately to nudes.