Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- recognise that hormones impact a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions
- challenge messages about identity, physical appearance, and body image
- recognise the positive outcomes when their body functions at its full potential.
Note: This unit and the related teacher resource booklet were developed by PDHPE staff at Woonona HS.