Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
Examples include touch, flag football, Oztag, soccer, hockey, basketball, ultimate frisbee and sofcrosse. Focus is on students being exposed to effective recognised strategies as well as developing their own tactics.
- demonstrate movement skills in a variety of invasion games
- participate effectively in team or group work activities
- understand and apply the skills needed for successful and enjoyable participation in invasion games
- demonstrate basic offensive and defensive skills in a range of invasion games.