Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
Students use the elements of composition to create and perform compositions and sequences and identify the relevant components of fitness.
- demonstrate movement skills in increasingly complex and challenging activities
- ddapt, transfer and improvise movement in increasingly demanding contexts, e.g. varying space,cequipment, relationships
- experiment with the application of basic mechanical principles to enhance performance and ensure safety
- compose and perform increasingly complex and challenging movement sequences using the elements of composition.