Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- identify self efficacy and self regulation in physical activity performance
- draw a relationship between self efficacy and self regulation and performance in movement activities
- set a movement related goal and work towards it
- record themselves performing a movement activity and reflect on performance
- reflect on their self efficacy an self regulation and link to their own performance of movement skills.