Consider the following questions when adapting or developing teaching and learning units.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- demonstrate skills in selected minor games that have a target focus
- design and present a fun, modified and challenging activity based on traditional target games such as darts, quoits, golf, croquet, bowls, boules or bocce
- provide feedback to peers regarding the effectiveness of their modified activity
- participate effectively in team/group work activities
- understand and apply the skills needed for successful and enjoyable participation in target games.