Resources including scope and sequences, units of work and assessment tasks with marking guidelines to help you plan, program and assess Spanish 7 to 10.
Spanish K-10 Syllabus (2018) was developed using the Languages K-10 Framework. As all K-10 language syllabuses (2017 and later) are underpinned by this framework, teachers should view resources across all languages to access a broader range of sample scope and sequences, unit starters and assessment tasks.
For advice on how to develop your own programming documents, visit our planning, programming and assessing languages 7 to 10.
Modify the documents to suit your context, including the needs of your students.
Stage 4 – Spanish
- Sample scope and sequence (DOCX 50.4 KB)
- Sample unit of work – Let’s be friends! (DOCX 49 KB)
- Sample assessment task – Let’s be friends! (DOCX 49 KB)
Stage 4 – generic
This resource can be adapted to any language.
- Class party (DOCX 532 KB) – showcases differentiation and adjustments to support the needs of a range of learners
Stage 5 – Spanish
- Sample scope and sequence (DOCX 47 KB)
- Sample unit of work – living a healthy life (DOCX 1975 KB)
- Sample assessment task – living a healthy life (DOCX 120 KB)
Stage 5 – generic
These resources can be adapted to any language.
- Food trucks (DOCX 95 KB) – supports an inquiry-based approach
- A sustainable future, making changes together (DOCX 383 KB) – supports the cross-curriculum priorities of 'Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures' and 'Sustainability'
Spanish K-10 Syllabus (NESA) page includes a range of support materials to support the Spanish K-10 syllabus, such as sample scope and sequence documents and sample units of work under 'Support materials'.