Resources including scope and sequences, units of work and assessment tasks with marking guidelines to help you plan, program and assess Latin 7 to 10.
Stage 4 Latin
- Sample scope and sequence (DOCX 53 KB)
- Sample unit of work (DOCX 65 KB) – Ancient Rome
- Sample assessment task, with marking guidelines (DOCX 82 KB) – Ancient Rome
Modify the documents to suit your context, including the needs of your students.
Programming and assessment
- Programming guidelines (DOCX 93 KB) will guide you through everything you need to know about quality programming in classical languages 7-10.
- Sample unit of work planning template (DOCX 73 KB) supports you to plan units of work for 7-10.
Support materials from NESA
Latin K-10 Syllabus 2013 (NESA) page includes a range of support materials to support the Latin K-10 syllabus, such as sample scope and sequence documents and sample units of work under 'Support materials'.