PLAN2: How to - a technical guide to using PLAN2
This half day face-to-face technical workshop for K-6 schools, builds on the current full day workshop 'Using the Progressions with PLAN2'. It is designed to assist teachers and school leaders in building their understanding and confidence in the use of PLAN2.
Who should participate?
K-6 teachers and school leaders.
Mode of delivery
This professional learning will focus on learning about:
- ALAN and PLAN2 and their relationship with the literacy and numeracy learning progressions
- The literacy and numeracy progressions and their use in analysing student development
- Content, purpose and use of the Text Complexity appendix to the literacy progression
Completing this professional learning will help you to:
- quickly navigate PLAN2 to analyse and update student, class and cohort information
- explore the different options to view and monitor student progress
- build on information captured from Best Start Kindergarten to track student progress overtime
- record teacher observations to assist with identifying opportunities for targeted programs and as evidence of successful student learning
- generate analysis and export information for use in existing teaching and assessment cycles
Register for PLAN2: How to - a technical guide for using PLAN2 through MyPL [Course code RG03976]
Dates and locations
2019 dates coming soon.
NESA Registered Professional Development
Completing 'PLAN2: How to- a technical guide for using PLAN2' (MyPL code RG03976) will contribute 3 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 5.4.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Leader, Professional Learning