A new look at Cinderella
In this unit students offer a new perspective on a traditional tale through improvisation and reader’s theatre and make links with learning in English and human society and its environment.
- sustain and build belief in roles
- use elements of drama to create effects
- show the development of movement and language skills
- form opinions about drama and through drama
- enhance their literacy skills and explore issues of gender equity.
- reader’s theatre.
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Creative Arts K–6 Syllabus (2006) © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2017.