Property Services (Real Estate Practice) – Certificate III
This traineeship provides an entry-level pathway to achieve a qualification at Level III under the Property Development and Management Training Package. It aims to provide the basic skills and knowledge appropriate for people working in the real estate and strata management industry as agency/property officers and operatives in a supporting role.
Trainees will acquire skills to prepare them to work as an agent's representative in a real estate and/or stock and station agency. They will receive elementary training in the law and practice of selling and leasing property, maintaining workplace safety, meeting customer needs and expectations and using and maintaining property and client information databases.
Outcome on completion of HSC
- Certificate III in Real Estate Practice CPP31519 in CPP19 Property Services Training Package.
- A career path into the property services industry.
- Advanced standing in Certificate IV Property Services (Real Estate) course.
- Both on the job and off the job and can be delivered face-to-face, flexibly or mixed mode.
- The SBT term is calculated in months from the date of commencement to 31 December of the HSC year.
- Undertake a minimum of 100 days in paid employment and training.
- Undertake Certificate III in Real Estate Practice as part of your HSC.
- The employment and training can be undertaken during school time, after school and during school holidays.
How will you be assessed?
- Both on the job and off the job through written tests, project work and practical exercises.
|HSC unit credit
Property Services - Agency
5 units over two years towards your HSC for the formal training component (VET course).
Industry-based Learning course
This optional course recognises the significant work component involved in the school based apprenticeship.
The course offers an additional 4 units credit towards your HSC.
This HSC VET course does not contribute towards the calculation of the ATAR.
For further information about how to sign up to this school based apprenticeship please speak with your Careers Adviser.