Planning and assessing learning
This professional learning supports early childhood educators to plan for and assess children’s learning remotely. Learners will:
- unpack the planning cycle and the implications for remote delivery
- explore and analyse the similarities and differences between face-to-face and online teaching
- reflect on what intentional teaching and assessment of learning may look like in the remote space.
- Preschool and early years’ educators, supervisors and leaders
Modes of delivery
1. Planning and assessing learning video (42:44)