Early Years Learning Framework in Early Intervention
This professional learning session supports the use of the Early Years Learning Framework to guide teaching and learning in early intervention classes.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- review current best practice in early intervention
- know and understand how the Early Years Learning Framework forms the foundation for quality teaching and learning for the education and care of all children
- reflect on their current role in early intervention to identify strengths and areas for improvement in applying quality teaching and learning in early intervention.
Early Intervention teachers, educators and leaders
Note – If you are not a department staff member and do not have a MyPL account, you can obtain a MyPL username and password to access registered professional learning via the community members page.
Modes of delivery
- Register for The Early Years Learning Framework in early intervention - via MyPL (Course code: NR31139)
You will need to download the learner journal to accompany the professional learning.
- Watch The Early Years Learning Framework in early intervention (1:00:19)