Professional learning mathematics K-12
Start planning your professional learning journey.
Professional learning is available either on-demand as eLearning – in the catalogue, or at a specific time – on the calendar.
Professional learning modules supporting the teaching of mathematics.
On-demand professional learning catalogues
The mathematics K-6 professional learning catalogue includes professional learning for Mathematics K-2 Syllabus (2021).
This calendar shows professional learning available on a specific date. Select the learning that interests you to find out more information including where the learning is taking place, the meeting structure and how to register.
About our professional learning
For Kindergarten to Year 6, where appropriate, professional learning courses and teaching and learning resources have been:
- aligned to NSW syllabuses and NESA’s K-6 curriculum requirements
- designed by a team of curriculum experts using evidence and data to meet the needs of NSW students and teachers
- designed to meet NSW Department of Education policies and priorities
- aligned to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- informed by the 3 key domains of the School Excellence Framework
- informed by the 5 elements of the High Impact Professional Learning model
- developed around the 8 themes of the What works best: 2020 update
- shaped by testing and feedback from NSW teachers, schools and other key stakeholders
- designed to incorporate practical strategies for immediate classroom use.