How to enter
The Awards honour and reward the achievements of students, teachers, training organisations and employers.
Applications are now open.
New to the awards?
Use this simple Eligibility Checker step-by-step guide to:
- find which awards you may be eligible for, and
- what information you need to start an entry.
How to enter
Before you jump into the application system:
- Check the eligibility and selection criteria
- Find which region you belong to (by postcode)
- Read the conditions of entry to understand the expectations of the awards
- Review the key dates and events so you can plan out your calendar
- Create or login to the online portal
- Confirm your email - an email will be sent to you to confirm your account before you can start. Note: this applies to new users only
- Complete all application sections
- Submit before closing date
- Check your email confirming your submission.
For more information visit our frequently asked questions or reach out to the team.
What happens next?
You have nominated an individual for the 2023 NSW Training Awards and would like to know what happens next? What happens after you apply (PDF).
P: 1800 306 999
NSW Training Awards
Education and Skills Reform
PO Box 5068
Parramatta NSW 2124