We are here to help you - so if you need any further information on how the ASTP works, or whether your child is eligible, please contact as follows:
For enquiries regarding eligibility and applications for access to transport, please contact your school principal.
Information is also available from ASTP, by calling 1300 338 278 or by email:
- For parent enquiries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For school enquiries please email - email@example.com
- For contractors/driver enquiries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Assisted Travel Support Officer (ATSO) enquiries please email -email@example.com
Contacting ASTP by Phone
Please call 1300 338 278 (toll free) between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. On the phone menu select from the following:
- Parent/Caregiver: Press 1
- Contractor/Driver: Press 2
- Calling from a School: Press 3
- If you are an ATSO: Press 4
In the case of a genuine emergency. Please press 0 on the menu options.