Unit 3 – Do you like sport?
Do you like sport?
Course books and workbooks
Answers and transcripts are included in the coursebooks and workbooks.
Audio files are available only in the pdf portfolio files.
- Naming sport and leisure activities
- Talking about likes and dislikes
- Asking and saying what sport you like
- Talking about when an action happens
- Suggesting doing something together
- Talking about where an action happens
- Reading and writing sport and leisure activities
Vocabulary and expressions
- Names of leisure activities
- Sport names
- Time words
- Likes and dislikes
- Action words – 해요, 쳐요, 타요좋아요, 그럼, 같이
- Negative expressions – 안 좋아하다, 싫어하다
- Questions – 뭐해요? 농구 좋아해요? 무슨 운동을 좋아해요? 언제 태권도를 해요? 저렇게 할 수 있어요?
- Noun 을/를 action words
- Time word 에
- Noun 도 그래요.
- Place + 에
- Place + 에서 + action words
- Verb stem + ~(으)ㄹ 수 있다 / 없다
- Negation – 안 verb, 못 verb
Games and songs
- Creating an advertisement to promote your sport club using interactive multimedia tools
- Research on your choice of sport and presentation using interactive multimedia tools
- Traditional Korean sports and leisure activities
- Young people in Korea (1)
- Cultural spotlight – Korean teen’s hobby, the most common gathering places after school, and popular Korean culture