Unit 3 – Do you like sport?
Do you like sport?
Course books and workbooks
Unit 3 course book (PDF 5529KB)
Unit 3 course book – audio (PDF 6858)
Unit 3 workbook – audio (PDF 3455KB)
Answers and transcripts are included in the coursebooks and workbooks.
Audio files are available only in the pdf portfolio files.
- Naming sport and leisure activities
- Talking about likes and dislikes
- Asking and saying what sport you like
- Talking about when an action happens
- Suggesting doing something together
- Talking about where an action happens
- Reading and writing sport and leisure activities
Vocabulary and expressions
- Names of leisure activities
- Sport names
- Time words
- Likes and dislikes
- Action words – 해요, 쳐요, 타요좋아요, 그럼, 같이
- Negative expressions – 안 좋아하다, 싫어하다
- Questions – 뭐해요? 농구 좋아해요? 무슨 운동을 좋아해요? 언제 태권도를 해요? 저렇게 할 수 있어요?
- Noun 을/를 action words
- Time word 에
- Noun 도 그래요.
- Place + 에
- Place + 에서 + action words
- Verb stem + ~(으)ㄹ 수 있다 / 없다
- Negation – 안 verb, 못 verb
Games and songs
- Yut-nori game
- Sadari game
- Days of the week song
- Sport song
- Rap battle
- Board game
- Creating an advertisement to promote your sport club using interactive multimedia tools
- Research on your choice of sport and presentation using interactive multimedia tools
- Traditional Korean sports and leisure activities
- Young people in Korea (1)
- Cultural spotlight – Korean teen’s hobby, the most common gathering places after school, and popular Korean culture