Uniform shops

Uniform shops may be operated by the school, a private operator or the school’s P&C Association.

School-operated uniform shop

Principals who wish to establish a school uniform shop must seek assistance from School Infrastructure NSW.

P&C Associations

A P&C Association wishing to operate a uniform shop at the school should approach the principal in the first instance.

A licence is not required for uniform shops operated by the school’s P&C Association. The P&C must have a contract with the uniform supplier.

Private operators

A tender is required to establish a new uniform shop licence or when the existing licence is due for renewal.

The school principal should contact School Infrastructure NSW which will initiate the tender process, prepare and sign a uniform shop licence.

See section 5.13 of the Sharing of School Facilities implementation procedures for more information.


  • Facilities, assets and equipment

Business Unit:

  • School Infrastructure NSW
Return to top of page Back to top