Externally funded service providers

Access may be given to externally funded providers that deliver health, disability and wellbeing services to students.

Parents and carers who have privately funded arrangements with service providers may request for the delivery of these services at their child’s school.

The school principal:

  • determines if the service can be appropriately provided at the school
  • prepares and signs an agreement with the external provider using the template provided.

See section 3.5 of the Sharing of School Facilities implementation procedures for more information.


  • Facilities, assets and equipment

Business Unit:

  • School Infrastructure NSW
Return to top of page Back to top