Quality literature recommendations
The quality literature recommended in these documents are printed texts to support teaching and learning with an explicit focus on the English K-2 syllabus outcome – Understanding and responding to literature.
The evidence base for this resource is:
- English K-2 syllabus
- Text requirements for English K-2
- National Literacy Learning Progression
- K-2 English research toolkits
Alignment to system priorities and/or needs
These resources clearly and explicitly align to:
- Curriculum planning and programming; assessing and reporting to parents K-12 policy
- Controversial issues in schools policy
- Values in NSW public schools policy
Alignment to School Excellence Framework
These resources support the School Excellence Framework by incorporating the following domains and themes.
- Curriculum: Curriculum provision
- Student performance measures: NAPLAN
- Effective classroom practice: Lesson planning
- Educational leadership: Instructional leadership
Email questions, comments and feedback about these resources to email@example.com.