Supporting more than 780,000 public school students, we look for the highest levels of commitment and ability in our corporate staff.
Your corporate career with Education may start at graduation or while you're still studying. Or you might join us as a qualified and experienced professional. And you may or may not have a background in education. Wherever you are at Education you'll find fulfiling work in a place where children and young people are at the centre of all our decision-making.
An open, collaborative environment
Whether you are helping people in HR, creating videos with our communication team, building a state-wide IT network, on the road working with regional schools, or designing policies that protect children, you'll be working in an open, collaborative environment that encourages you to develop your talents.
We value the personal qualities of our employees and the diversity of individual viewpoints. Irrespective of your area of expertise, your background or your stage in life, we welcome your contribution to the department's ongoing achievements in providing high-quality education and training services.
Finding the right role for you
From locations all over NSW, nearly 4,000 public service employees are making real contributions to our students' education. This includes:
- Providing high-level customer service to schools, corporate staff and vendors through the department?s shared services centre, EDConnect.
- Coordinating the allocation, monitoring, reporting and management of financial resources.
- Travelling across the state documenting schools as a videographer or photographer.
- Providing information and communication technologies to students, teachers and staff in schools across the state.
- Designing the schools of the future in School Infrastructure NSW.
- Giving high-level, strategic support and advice to the Minister as part of the Education Futures and Governance team.
- Developing essential policies and procedures that help and protect students.