Digital reporting systems
Schools are required to issue the formal written report to parents/carers in digital or print format. Learning Management Systems (LMS) can support schools to streamline the reporting to parent process.
If a school is considering an LMS, can the system:
- modify outcomes into plain English
- share reports via a parent portal
- translate reports into other languages
- send a report to more than one email address
- the adding of digital signatures if required?
Schools should provide alternative options for report delivery to ensure all parents can access their child's report.
Administration staff can support the reporting process in a variety of tasks, including:
- the initial set-up in an LMS
- consolidating school attendance data
- student participation in whole school activities.