Leadership and development programs
Development program for new School Administrative Managers (SAMs)
This program is for newly appointed or relieving school administrative manager’s in the first twelve months of their role. The 10 week program is designed to introduce initial leadership and role classification information.
The program is delivered as virtual sessions and includes:
- welcome and introduction to the program session
- ten MyPL registered professional learning plan sessions
- ten Q & A networking sessions supported by a PLNTS team member to provide coaching, that will reinforce the learning and answer additional questions.
The 2021 Development program for new SAMs has concluded. To express an interest in participating in our 2022 program please complete the following:
Leadership program for school based non-teaching staff 2021
Are you a school leader or aspire to be a school leader? This opportunity is for non-teaching staff leaders or aspiring leaders to take the next step in their career journey.
The Professional Learning Non-Teaching Staff (PLNTS) leadership program is aimed at school based non-teaching staff who are working in or aspiring to work in Business Manager or School Administration Manager roles.
The Leadership program includes sessions catering to individual learning needs and building leadership capacity of the school based non-teaching staff. It supports staff to develop a level of leadership expertise that provides benefits to the school and supports career progression.
The program is delivered on-line (virtually) and requires up to 15 hours of short sessions delivered during Term 2 and Term 3 including:
- welcome and introduction to the program
- three recorded professional learning sessions as prerequisite requirement (1 hour each prior to commencement)
- two keynote presentations (2 hours each during Term 2)
- eight live recommended professional learning sessions (1 hour each during Term 3).
The leadership program for 2021 has concluded. Our 2022 program is currently being planned and will be communicated more broadly once the details have been finalised.
- participation in this program needs to be endorsed by your principal.
- there is no cost to participate in the program.