Learn what to do if you notice changes in yourself, a child or a colleague.

Show you care by asking if someone is okay and listening to them with kindness.

Where to get advice

Connect to seek advice from people who can help.

Connect to seek advice with those in your workplace who can help if you have concerns. 

Contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or phone 1800 060 650, immediate phone support is available 24/7. 

Connect confidentially with appropriate school staff, your principal, school counsellor or school psychologist if you have concerns about a student or your child.

If needed, principals can contact their Senior Psychologist, Education.

Connect with a trusted adult like your parent or carer, an Elder, teacher or the school counsellor/school psychologist.

Call the Kidshelpline, anytime, for any reason, free call from a mobile 1800 55 1800.

What I can do

Find more specific information for you at:

Return to top of page Back to top