Place and liveability 2– learning progressions
Three lessons Stage 4 linked to learning progressions, which explores assessing the liveability of places.
This resource has been mapped to the Literacy and Numeracy progressions.
- investigate factors influencing perceptions of the liveability of places, for example:
- explanation of ways used to measure, assess or rank the liveability of places
- development of personal liveability criteria and application to a local place.
- investigate the influence of accessibility to services and facilities on the liveability of places, for example:
- identification of services and facilities considered important to peoples wellbeing.
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Geography K-10 (2012) Syllabus © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012