Rural and Remote K-12 Career Education Initiative
The Rural and Remote K-12 Career Education Initiative is a program coordinated by Rural and Distance Education and Pathways and Transitions to assist schools embed career education into their curriculum. The program provides financial support and curriculum assistance to communities of schools to assist them to:
- develop innovative and creative career education processes that will strengthen the smooth transition from primary to secondary school
- raise student expectations and pathways into further study and/or training
- provide teachers with targeted professional learning
- provide quality school leadership
- establish strong relationships with community.
The 2023 Rural and Remote K-12 Career Education Initiative applications closed on Tuesday 9 November 2022 and successful schools have been notified.
Please see information sheet below.
For more information, please visit: Rural and Distance Education.
2021 Rural and Remote K-12 Career Education Initiative - Newsletter (PDF 7,395 KB)