No matter where you are on your professional journey, we aim to provide you with support relevant to your stage.
Whether you’re a passionate person considering a career in ECEC, or an ECEC professional currently working to make a difference in the lives of our littlest learners, we aim to support you.
The ECEC workforce are highly skilled professionals. As you grow in your career, we understand that qualification and upskilling options are something that you will look to undertake. Our range of available supports can assist you in finding and engaging at different stages of your qualification and career journey.
Find out what additional training and support is available to assist you on the path of your continuing professional development.
Financial support to complete a Certificate III or Diploma in ECEC
You may be eligible to receive funding if you are currently enrolled to complete your Certificate III or Diploma in ECEC through a recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The 2022-23 Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarships Program is now open until 15 January 2023.
ECEC VET Scholarships - Certificate III in ECEC
ECEC VET Scholarships - Diploma in ECEC
- Early Childhood Education Scholarships Program - Information for 2022-2023 scholarship recipients
- 2022-23 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Early Childhood Education Scholarships and Early Childhood Education Scholarships Program
- 2022-2023 Early Childhood Inclusive Education Scholarships Program
- 2021-2022 Early Childhood Aboriginal Early Childhood Education Scholarships and Early Childhood Education Scholarships Program
- 2020-2021 Early Childhood Education Scholarships Program
- 2020 Aboriginal Early Childhood Education scholarships
- 2021 Grow Your Own
- 2018 Incentive scholarships
- 2016-2019 Rural and Remote Early Childhood Teaching Scholarships
- Early Childhood Education Scholarships Program - Information for 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 scholarship recipients