What professional learning or universal resources could you use to build the professional learning cycle?
Gather information about the professional learning or resource options and consider:
- What are the learning intentions of the professional learning?
- How does this professional learning course or universal resource address the identified student needs?
- What is the research or evidence behind this professional learning or resource?
- How does the professional learning connect to school practices, your school's SIP/IPMs, staff PDP goals and strategies, and DoE practices and resources?
- Connect evaluation to existing processes and systems in the SIP, IPMs and other school systems.
- Identify how you will use your findings from this step to inform your inquiry and your evaluation questions.