High potential and gifted students in languages 7–10
Learn about the characteristics of high potential and gifted students, and how to support them in the languages classroom.
Through this 1.5 hour Accredited PD eCourse, you will learn about:
- the High Potential and Gifted Education Policy and its underpinning principles
- Gagné’s differentiated model of talent development
- the characteristics of high potential and gifted students, across the 4 domains of potential
- characteristics you may see in the languages context
- the differentiation adjustment tool, and how it can be used to support high potential and gifted students
- a student in one of our classrooms, including her characteristics and learning needs, and ways to support her in a languages context.
The course is for staff only – email firstname.lastname@example.org for the enrolment link.