I need to change my personal details on my training contract
Your personal details are important.
- It is important that all the personal details that you provided when you commenced your apprenticeship or traineeship are kept up to date.
- Training Services NSW will need to contact you when you complete your training to arrange your apprenticeship or traineeship certificate and may need to contact you at other times during your training.
- You need to make sure that Training Services NSW is informed of any change to your name, postal address, home and mobile phone numbers, or your e-mail address.
How do I change my details?
- Forms to chage your training contract details are available on our Forms and documents page under Training Contract.
- For any information relating to your Training Contract arrangements, please contact your nearest Training Services NSW Regional Office on 13 28 11.
- To change details, such as your name, you should visit your nearest Training Services NSW office with documentary evidence to support the change. For example a marriage certificate or change of name certificate.