I need to change my personal details on my training contract
Your personal details are important.
- It is important that all the personal details that you provided when you commenced your apprenticeship or traineeship are kept up to date.
- Training Services NSW will need to contact you when you complete your training to arrange your apprenticeship or traineeship certificate and may need to contact you at other times during your training.
- You need to make sure that Training Services NSW is informed of any change to your name, postal address, home and mobile phone numbers, or your e-mail address.
How do I change my details?
- To change your phone number, email or residential or mailing address, you can email or phone your Regional Office on 13 28 11. The Regional Office may need to ask you a series of questions to confirm your identity and that they are updating the correct record.
- Alternatively, you can submit a form to change your training contract details. These forms are available on our Forms and documents page under Training Contract. Once you have completed this form, you must email it to your local office.
- If you are submitting a change of name request you will need to complete the form and provide evidence such as a Marriage or Change of Name Certificate. You can provide this documentation via email when submitting your form, or you can visit your nearest Training Services NSW office with the documentary evidence.
- For any information relating to your Training Contract arrangements, please contact your nearest Training Services NSW Regional Office on 13 28 11.