Finding a public school

Search designated intake areas of public schools and find contact details.

School Finder

Use the School Finder to locate NSW public schools and their designated intake areas.

All primary schools and the majority of high schools have designated intake areas. Schools may accept enrolments from outside their local area if places are available.

The following lists were created 26 April 2018.

Metropolitan North

View the contact details for the Metropolitan North directors.

Bert Oldfield Public School 9622 2122
Blacktown Boys High School 9622 1558
Blacktown Girls High School 9831 7577
Blacktown North Public School 9622 2968
Blacktown South Public School 9622 2449
Blacktown West Public School 9622 2285
Coreen School 9622 1095
Evans High School 9621 3622
Lalor Park Public School 9624 4808
Lynwood Park Public School 9622 2659
Metella Road Public School 9636 1922
Mitchell High School 9622 8926
Seven Hills North Public School 9624 1275
Seven Hills Public School 9624 3441
Seven Hills West Public School 9622 2136
Shelley Public School 9622 8359
The Hills Sports High School 9622 7300
The Meadows Public School 9631 3737
Vardys Road Public School 9624 3051
Walters Road Public School 9672 2333
William Rose School 9838 4893
Braddock Public School 4729 0625
Cambridge Gardens Public School4730 1201
Cambridge Park High School4731
Cambridge Park Public School4721 2556
Claremont Meadows Public School9833 0711
Cranebrook High School4729 0777
Henry Fulton Public School4730 4136
Kingswood Park Public School4721 4414
Kingswood Public School4736 4028
Kurrambee School9833 7400
Llandilo Public School4777
Penrith Lakes EEC4730
Penrith Valley Learning Centre9623
Putland School9623 8322
Samuel Terry Public School4730 2888
St Marys Public School9623 1968
St Marys Senior High School9623 8333
Werrington County Public School9673 2100
Werrington Public School9623 7077
Burnside Public School9630
Carlingford High School9871
Carlingford Public School9871
Carlingford West Public School9871
Cumberland High School9871
Dundas Public School9638
Eastwood Public School9874
Epping West Public School9876
Ermington West Public School9638
James Ruse Agricultural High School9871
Karonga School9868
Muirfield High School9872
Murray Farm Public School9871
North Rocks Public School9871
Oatlands Public School9630
Roselea Public School9871
Rydalmere East Public School9638
Rydalmere Public School9638
Telopea Public School9638
Yates Avenue Public School9874


Banks Public School

9670 6506

Bennett Road Public School

9623 2018

Blackwell Public School

9670 5080

Clairgate Public School

9670 1408

Colyton High School

9623 2789

Colyton Public School

9625 8185

Eastern Creek Public School

9625 8112

Erskine Park High School

9834 3536

James Erskine Public School

9834 3009

Minchinbury Public School

9832 1488

Mount Druitt Public School

9625 9036

Oxley Park Public School

9623 1375

Plumpton High School

9625 7020

Plumpton House School

9625 5033

Plumpton Public School

9832 2466

Rooty Hill High School

9625 8104

Rooty Hill Public School

9625 8807

St Clair High School

9670 6700

St Clair Public School

9670 1966

St Marys North Public School

9623 1443

St Marys South Public School

9623 1745

Beresford Road Public School9896
Darcy Road Public School9631
Girraween High School9636
Girraween Public School9631
Greystanes High School9631
Greystanes Public School9631
Holroyd High School9631
Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School9630
Northmead Public School9630
Palm Avenue School9687
Pendle Hill High School9631
Pendle Hill Public School9631
Redbank School9633
Ringrose Public School9631
The Hills School9639
Toongabbie East Public School9631
Toongabbie Public School9631
Toongabbie West Public School9631
Wentworthville Public School9631
Widemere Public School9604
Artarmon Public School9411
Aurora College1300 287
Beaumont Road Public School9498
Chatswood High School9419
Chatswood Public School9419
Eastwood Heights Public School9876
Epping Boys High School9869
Epping North Public School9876
Epping Public School9876
Gordon West Public School9498
Kent Road Public School9878
Killara Public School9498
Lane Cove West Public School9427
Lindfield Public School9416
Mowbray Public School9428
Saturday School of Community Languages9886
Turramurra High School9449
Turramurra Public School9983
West Pymble Public School9144
Asquith Boys High School9477
Asquith Girls High School9477
Asquith Public School9477
Beecroft Public School9484
Cheltenham Girls High School9876
Clarke Road School9487
Epping Heights Public School9876
Hornsby Girls High School9476
Hornsby North Public School9987
Hornsby South Public School9489
Normanhurst Boys High School9489
Normanhurst Public School9489
Normanhurst West Public School9484
Pennant Hills High School9473
Pennant Hills Public School9484
Thornleigh West Public School9484
Wahroonga Public School9489
Waitara Public School9489
Warrawee Public School9144
West Pennant Hills Public School9484
Bidwill Public School9628
Blackett Public School9628
Chifley College Bidwill Campus9628
Chifley College Dunheved Campus9623
Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus9625
Chifley College Senior Campus9625
Chifley College Shalvey Campus9628
Dawson Public School9625
Emerton Public School9628
Halinda School9675
Hassall Grove Public School9835
Hebersham Public School9625
Lethbridge Park Public School9628
Madang Avenue Public School9625
Niland School9628
Noumea Public School9628
Ropes Crossing Public School9833
Shalvey Public School9628
Tregear Public School9628
Whalan Public School9625
Willmot Public School9628
Anzac Park Public School9922
Beauty Point Public School9969
Cammeray Public School9955
Cammeraygal High School9954
Castle Cove Public School9417
Greenwich Public School9436
Lane Cove Public School9427
Middle Harbour Public School9953
Mosman High School9968
Mosman Public School9969
Naremburn School9906
Neutral Bay Public School9953
North Sydney Boys High School9955
North Sydney Girls High School9922
North Sydney Public School9955
Northbridge Public School9958
Royal North Shore Hospital School9463
Willoughby Girls High School9958
Willoughby Public School9958
Emu Heights Public School4735
Emu Plains Public School4735
Fernhill School4733 0388
Glenbrook Public School4739
Glenmore Park High School4733
Glenmore Park Public School4733
Jamison High School4731
Jamisontown Public School4733
Kingswood High School4736
Kingswood South Public School4736
Lapstone Public School4739
Leonay Public School4735
Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School4728
Orchard Hills Public School4736
Penrith High School4721
Penrith Public School4721
Penrith South Public School4721
Regentville Public School4733
Surveyors Creek Public School4737
York Public School4731
Avalon Public School9973
Barrenjoey High School9918
Bilgola Plateau Public School9918
Collaroy Plateau Public School9971
Cromer Public School9971
Elanora Heights Public School9913
Fisher Road School9981
Ku-ring-gai High School9144
Mona Vale Public School9999
Narrabeen Lakes Public School9913
Narrabeen North Public School9913
Narrabeen Sports High School9913
Newport Public School9999
Pittwater High School9999
Sir Eric Woodward Memorial School9449
St Ives North Public School9144
St Ives Park Public School9144
Terrey Hills Public School9450
Turramurra North Public School9144
Wheeler Heights Public School9971
Barnier Public School9837
Caddies Creek Public School8814
Crawford Public School9621
Doonside High School9622
Doonside Public School9622
Glendenning Public School9832
Glenwood High School9629
Hambledon Public School9837
Kings Langley Public School9674
Marayong Heights Public School9622
Marayong Public School9622
Marayong South Public School9622
Parklea Public School9629
Quakers Hill East Public School9626
Quakers Hill High School9837
Quakers Hill Public School9626
Riverstone High School9627
Seven Hills High School9624
William Dean Public School9626
Wyndham College9208
Arndell School9888
Boronia Park Public School9817
Denistone East Public School9874
Ermington Public School9874
Field of Mars Environmental Education Centre9816
Gladesville Public School9817
Hunters Hill High School9817
Hunters Hill Public School9816
Marsden High School9874
Meadowbank Public School9809
Melrose Park Public School9874
North Ryde Public School9878
Putney Public School9807
Riverside Girls High School9816
Ryde East Public School9878
Ryde Public School9809
Ryde Secondary College9809
Truscott Street Public School9878
West Ryde Public School9874
Balgowlah Heights Public School9948
Balgowlah North Public School9949
Beacon Hill Public School9451
Brookvale Public School9905
Curl Curl North Public School9905
Dee Why Public School9971
Harbord Public School9905
Manly Vale Public School9907
Manly Village Public School9977
Manly West Public School9948
Narraweena Public School9971
Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus9949
Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus9981
Northern Beaches Secondary College Freshwater Senior Campus9905
Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus9949
Northern Beaches Secondary College Manly Campus9905
Royal Far West School9977
Seaforth Public School9948
Stewart House School9938
The Beach School9905
Allambie Heights Public School9451
Arranounbai School9452
Belrose Public School9451
Cromehurst School9416
Davidson High School9451
Forestville Public School9452
Frenchs Forest Public School9451
Gordon East Public School9498
Kambora Public School9451
Killara High School9498
Killarney Heights High School9451
Killarney Heights Public School9451
Lindfield East Public School9416
Mimosa Public School9451
Pymble Public School9144
Roseville Public School9417
St Ives High School9144
St Ives Public School9144
The Forest High School9451
Wakehurst Public School9451
Baulkham Hills High School9639
Baulkham Hills North Public School9639
Castle Hill High School9634
Castle Hill Public School9634
Cherrybrook Public School9481
Cherrybrook Technology High School9484
Crestwood High School9639
Crestwood Public School9624
Dural Public School9651
Excelsior Public School9634
Glenhaven Public School9634
Jasper Road Public School9639
John Purchase Public School9875
Matthew Pearce Public School9624
Model Farms High School9624
Oakhill Drive Public School9634
Samuel Gilbert Public School9680
Winston Heights Public School9624
Winston Hills Public School9639
Beaumont Hills Public School8824
Casuarina School9627
Ironbark Ridge Public School8814
John Palmer Public School8882
Kellyville High School8824
Kellyville Public School9629
Kellyville Ridge Public School8883
Marsden Park Public School9627
Riverbank Public School9626
Riverstone Public School9627
Rouse Hill High School9836
Rouse Hill Public School8824
Schofields Public School9627
Sherwood Ridge Public School8824
Tallowood School9836
The Ponds High School9626
The Ponds School9629
Vineyard Public School9627

Metropolitan South

View the contact details for the Metropolitan South directors.

Auburn Girls High School9649
Auburn North Public School9748
Auburn Public School9646
Auburn West Public School9649
Blaxcell Street Public School9632
Carramar Public School9724
Chester Hill High School9644
Chester Hill North Public School9644
Granville East Public School9637
Granville South Creative and Performing Arts High School9892
Granville South Public School9632
Guildford Public School9632
Merrylands East Public School9637
Newington Public School9748
Old Guildford Public School9632
Rowland Hassall School9635
Verona School9721
Villawood North Public School9724
Wentworth Point Public School9748
Yennora Public School9632
Bankstown Girls High School9709
Bankstown Hospital School9722
Bankstown Public School9796
Bankstown Senior College9707
Bankstown South Infants School9790
Broderick Gillawarna School9773
Caroline Chisholm School9709
Condell Park High School9709
Condell Park Public School9796
Padstow Heights Public School9773
Padstow North Public School9773
Padstow Park Public School9773
Panania North Public School9773
Panania Public School9773
Picnic Point High School9772
Picnic Point Public School9773
Revesby Public School9773
Revesby South Public School9773
Sir Joseph Banks High School9773
Tower Street Public School9773
Athelstane Public School9567
Bardwell Park Infants School9567
Belmore South Public School9759
Beverly Hills Girls High School9150
Beverly Hills North Public School9759
Beverly Hills Public School9580
Bexley North Public School9150
Bexley Public School9567
Clemton Park Public School9718
Earlwood Public School9789
Hannans Road Public School9153
Kingsgrove High School9150
Kingsgrove North High School9502
Kingsgrove Public School9150
Lakemba Public School9759
McCallums Hill Public School9759
Narwee Public School9153
Riverwood Public School9153
Wiley Park Girls High School9759
Wiley Park Public School9750
Bellevue Hill Public School9389
Bondi Beach Public School9130
Bondi Public School9130
Bronte Public School9389
Centennial Park School9310
Clovelly Public School9665
Coogee Public School9315
Double Bay Public School9363
Kensington Public School9663
Rainbow Street Public School9398
Randwick Boys High School9399
Randwick Girls High School9398
Randwick Public School9398
Rose Bay Public School9371
Rose Bay Secondary College9301
Sydney Childrens Hospital School9399
Vaucluse Public School9337
Wairoa School9300
Waverley Public School9389
Woollahra Public School9328
Banksmeadow Public School9316
Botany Public School9316
Chifley Public School9661
Daceyville Public School9349
Eastlakes Public School9667
Gardeners Road Public School9667
Green Square School9319
J J Cahill Memorial High School9669
John Brotchie Nursery School9316
La Perouse Public School9311
Malabar Public School9311
Maroubra Bay Public School9349
Maroubra Junction Public School9349
Mascot Public School9667
Matraville Public School9311
Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School9311
Matraville Sports High School9661
Pagewood Public School9316
South Coogee Public School9349
South Sydney High School9349
Ashbury Public School9798
Ashfield Boys High School9798
Ashfield Public School9798
Belmore Boys High School9758
Belmore North Public School9750
Campsie Public School9718
Canterbury Boys High School9798
Canterbury Girls High School9718
Canterbury Public School9718
Canterbury South Public School9789
Croydon Park Public School9797
Dulwich High School of Visual Arts and Design9560
Dulwich Hill Public School9559
Edgeware School9554
Harcourt Public School9718
Lewisham Public School9569
Summer Hill Public School9797
Wangee Park School9787
Yeo Park Infants School9798
Bankstown West Public School9790
Bass High School9726
Bass Hill Public School9644
Chipping Norton Public School9724
East Hills Boys High School9773
East Hills Girls Technology High School9773
East Hills Public School9773
George Bass School9728
Georges Hall Public School9707
Georges River Environmental Education Centre9755
Hammondville Public School9825
Holsworthy High School9825
Holsworthy Public School9825
Milperra Public School9773
Moorebank High School9601
Newbridge Heights Public School9601
Nuwarra Public School9601
Villawood East Public School9724
Wattawa Heights Public School9790
Wattle Grove Public School9731
Banksia Road Public School9707
Bankstown North Public School9709
Berala Public School9649
Birrong Boys High School9644
Birrong Girls High School9644
Birrong Public School9644
Canterbury Vale School9750
Chester Hill Public School9644
Chullora Public School9642
Greenacre Public School9759
Hampden Park Public School9750
Karningul School9738
Lidcombe Public School9649
Mount Lewis Infants School9790
Punchbowl Boys High School9708
Punchbowl Public School9750
Regents Park Public School9644
Sefton High School9644
Sefton Infants School9644
Yagoona Public School9790
Carinya School9580
Carlton Public School9587
Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus9587
Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus8567
Georges River College Peakhurst Campus9153
Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus9580
Hurstville Grove Infants School9580
Hurstville Public School9587
Hurstville South Public School9580
Lugarno Public School9153
Mortdale Public School9580
Oatley Public School9580
Oatley West Public School9580
Peakhurst Public School9153
Peakhurst South Public School9153
Peakhurst West Public School9153
Penshurst Public School9580
Penshurst West Public School9570
Sydney Technical High School9587
Woniora Road School9580
Abbotsford Public School9713
Annandale North Public School9660
Annandale Public School9516
Balmain Public School9818
Birchgrove Public School9810
Bridge Road School9519
Dobroyd Point Public School9797
Drummoyne Public School9181
Five Dock Public School9713
Forest Lodge Public School9660
Haberfield Public School9798
Kegworth Public School9569
Leichhardt Public School9560
Nicholson Street Public School9810
Orange Grove Public School9810
Rozelle Public School9810
Russell Lea Public School9713
Sydney Secondary College Balmain Campus9810
Sydney Secondary College Blackwattle Bay Campus9660
Sydney Secondary College Leichhardt Campus9560
Arncliffe Public School9567
Arncliffe West Infants School9567
Bald Face Public School9546
Blakehurst High School9546
Blakehurst Public School9546
Brighton-Le-Sands Public School9567
Cairnsfoot School9567
Carlton South Public School9587
Connells Point Public School9546
James Cook Boys High School9587
Kogarah High School9587
Kogarah Public School9587
Kyeemagh Infants School9567
Moorefield Girls High School9587
Ramsgate Public School9529
Rockdale Public School9567
Sans Souci Public School9529
St George Girls High School9587
St George Hospital School9113
St George School9588
Australia Street Infants School9557
Camdenville Public School9557
Erskineville Public School9557
Ferncourt Public School9558
Fort Street High School9569
Marrickville High School9569
Marrickville Public School9560
Marrickville West Public School9558
Newtown High School of Performing Arts9519
Newtown Public School9557
NSW School of Languages9381
Petersham Public School9560
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
St Peters Public School9519
Stanmore Public School9569
Taverners Hill Infants School9569
Tempe High School9558
Tempe Public School9558
Undercliffe Public School9558
Wilkins Public School9560
Arthur Phillip High School9635
Fowler Road School9681
Granville Boys High School9637
Granville Public School9637
Guildford West Public School9632
Hilltop Road Public School9635
Holroyd School9637
Macarthur Girls High School9683
Merrylands High School9632
Merrylands Public School9632
Parramatta East Public School9630
Parramatta High School9635
Parramatta North Public School9630
Parramatta Public School9635
Parramatta West Public School9635
Rosehill Public School9637
Sherwood Grange Public School9632
The Childrens Hospital School9845
Westmead Public School9635
Botany Bay Environmental Education Centre9668
Bundeena Public School9527
Burraneer Bay Public School9523
Caringbah High School9524
Caringbah North Public School9524
Caringbah Public School9524
Cronulla High School9523
Cronulla Public School9523
Cronulla South Public School9523
Grays Point Public School9524
Gymea Bay Public School9524
Kurnell Public School9668
Laguna Street Public School9524
Lilli Pilli Public School9524
Miranda Public School9524
Port Hacking High School9524
Sutherland Hospital School9540
Woolooware High School9523
Woolooware Public School9523
Yowie Bay Public School9525
Alexandria Park Community School9698
Bourke Street Public School9319
Central Sydney Intensive English High School9319
Conservatorium High School9351
Crown Street Public School9360
Darlinghurst Public School9331
Darlington Public School9516
Fort Street Public School9247
Glebe Public School9660
Glenmore Road Public School9360
Newtown North Public School9517
Observatory Hill Environmental Education Centre9247
Paddington Public School9361
Plunkett Street Public School9358
Sydney Boys High School9662
Sydney Distance Education High School9383
Sydney Distance Education Primary School9207
Sydney Girls High School9331
Ultimo Public School9660
Burwood Girls High School9744
Burwood Public School9745
Chalmers Road School9746
Concord High School9745
Concord Public School9744
Concord West Public School9743
Croydon Public School9747
Enfield Public School9747
Homebush Boys High School9764
Homebush Public School9746
Homebush West Public School9746
Lucas Gardens School9744
Marie Bashir Public
Mortlake Public School9743
Rivendell School9743
Strathfield Girls High School9746
Strathfield North Public School9743
Strathfield South High School9642
Strathfield South Public School9642
Victoria Avenue Public School02 9743
Bates Drive School9521
Bonnet Bay Public School9528
Como Public School9528
Como West Public School9528
Endeavour Sports High School9524
Gymea North Public School9525
Gymea Technology High School9521
Jannali East Public School9528
Jannali Public School9528
Kareela Public School9528
Kirrawee High School9521
Kirrawee Public School9521
Miranda North Public School9524
Oyster Bay Public School9528
Royal National Park Environmental Education Centre9542
Sutherland North Public School9521
Sylvania Heights Public School9522
Sylvania High School9522
Sylvania Public School9522
Taren Point Public School9524
The Jannali High School9521
Alfords Point Public School9543
Bangor Public School9543
Cook School8539
Engadine High School9520
Engadine Public School9520
Engadine West Public School9520
Heathcote East Public School9520
Heathcote High School9520
Heathcote Public School9520
Illawong Public School9543
Loftus Public School9521
Lucas Heights Community School9543
Marton Public School9520
Menai High School9543
Menai Public School9543
Minerva School9521
Sutherland Public School9521
Tharawal Public School9543
Waterfall Public School9520
Woronora River Public School9521
Yarrawarrah Public School9520

Regional North

View the contact details for the Regional North directors.

Blackheath Public School4787
Blaxland East Public School4739
Blaxland High School4739
Blaxland Public School4739
Ellison Public School4751
Faulconbridge Public School4751
Hazelbrook Public School4758
Katoomba High School4782
Katoomba North Public School4782
Katoomba Public School4782
Lawson Public School4759
Leura Public School4784
Megalong Public School4787
Mount Riverview Public School4739
Mount Victoria Public School4787
Springwood High School4751
Springwood Public School4751
Warrimoo Public School4753
Wentworth Falls Public School4757
Winmalee High School4754
Winmalee Public School4754
Avoca Beach Public School4382
Brisbane Water Secondary College Umina Campus4341
Brisbane Water Secondary College Woy Woy Campus4341
Brisbania Public School4369
Chertsey Primary School4325
Copacabana Public School4382
Empire Bay Public School4369
Erina Heights Public School4367
Erina High School4367
Ettalong Public School4341
Holgate Public School4367
Kincumber High School4369
Kincumber Public School4369
Pretty Beach Public School4360
Terrigal High School4384
Terrigal Public School4384
Umina Beach Public School4341
Woodport Public School4367
Woy Woy Public School4341
Woy Woy South Public School4341
Awabakal Environmental Education Centre4944
Callaghan College Jesmond Campus4952
Callaghan College Wallsend Campus4951
Callaghan College Waratah Technology Campus4968
Glendore Public School4955
Hamilton North Public School4969
Heaton Public School4952
Islington Public School4969
Jesmond Public School4957
Maryland Public School4955
Mayfield East Public School4968
Mayfield West Public School4968
Minmi Public School4953
Plattsburg Public School4955
Shortland Public School4955
Tighes Hill Public School4969
Wallsend Public School4955
Waratah Public School4960
Waratah West Public School4968
Wetlands Environmental Education Centre4955
Berkeley Vale Public School4388
Chittaway Bay Public School4388
Gosford East Public School4325
HopeTown School4353
Jilliby Public School4355
Lisarow High School4328
Lisarow Public School4362
Narara Public School4328
Narara Valley High School4329
Niagara Park Public School4328
North Gosford Learning Centre4323
Ourimbah Public School4362
Rumbalara Environmental Education Centre4324
Tacoma Public School4353
Tuggerah Public School4352
Tuggerawong Public School4392
Valley View Public School4328
Wyoming Public School4325
Wyong Creek Public School4352
Wyong High School4353
Wyong Public School4352
Abermain Public School4930
Bellbird Public School4990
Cessnock East Public School4990
Cessnock High School4990
Cessnock Public School4990
Cessnock West Public School4990
Congewai Public School4998
Ellalong Public School4998
Kearsley Public School4990
Kitchener Public School4990
Kurri Kurri High School4937
Kurri Kurri Public School4937
Laguna Public School4998
Millfield Public School4998
Mount View High School4990
Mulbring Public School4938
Nulkaba Public School4990
Paxton Public School4998
Pelaw Main Public School4937
Stanford Merthyr Infants School4937
Weston Public School4937
Adamstown Public School4957
Belair Public School4952
Charlestown East Public School4943
Charlestown Public School4943
Charlestown South Public School4943
Dudley Public School4944
Hunter Sports High School4943
John Hunter Hospital School4985
Kahibah Public School4943
Kotara High School4943
Kotara School4957
Kotara South Public School4957
Lakeside School4943
Merewether Heights Public School4963
Mount Hutton Public School4948
New Lambton South Public School4957
Whitebridge High School4943
Windale Public School4948
Wiripaang Public School4943
Bilpin Public School4567
Castlereagh Public School4776
Colo Heights Public School4565
Colo High School4571
Comleroy Road Public School4576
Ebenezer Public School4579
Freemans Reach Public School4579
Glossodia Public School4576
Grose View Public School4572
Hawkesbury High School4579
Hobartville Public School4578
Kurmond Public School4573
Kurrajong East Public School4576
Kurrajong North Public School4567
Kurrajong Public School4573
Londonderry Public School4578
Richmond High School4578
Richmond North Public School4571
Richmond Public School4578
Wilberforce Public School4575
Beresfield Public School4966
Black Hill Public School4930
Clarence Town Public School4996
Dungog High School4992
Dungog Public School4992
Francis Greenway High School4964
Glen William Public School4996
Gresford Public School4938
Hunter River Community School4933
Martins Creek Public School4938
Millers Forest Public School4987
Mount Kanwary Public School4987
Paterson Public School4938
Seaham Public School4988
Tarro Public School4966
Thornton Public School4964
Vacy Public School4938
Woodberry Learning Centre4964
Woodberry Public School4966
Belmont High School4945
Belmont North Public School4945
Belmont Public School4945
Blacksmiths Public School4971
Caves Beach Public School4971
Floraville Public School4945
Gwandalan Public School4976
Jewells Primary School4948
Lake Munmorah High School4358
Lake Munmorah Public School4358
Mannering Park Public School4359
Marks Point Public School4945
Nords Wharf Public School4976
Pelican Flat Public School4971
Redhead Public School4944
Swansea High School4971
Swansea Public School4971
Valentine Public School4942
Wyee Public School4357
Argenton Public School4958
Barnsley Public School4953
Biddabah Public School4954
Cardiff High School4954
Cardiff North Public School4954
Cardiff Public School4954
Cardiff South Public School4954
Edgeworth Heights Public School4958
Edgeworth Public School4958
Eleebana Public School4946
Elermore Vale Public School4955
Garden Suburb Public School4943
Glendale East Public School4954
Glendale High School4954
Hillsborough Public School4943
Wakefield School4953
Warners Bay High School4954
Warners Bay Public School4948
West Wallsend High School4953
West Wallsend Public School4953
Arcadia Vale Public School4975
Awaba Public School4959
Biraban Public School4959
Blackalls Park Public School4959
Bonnells Bay Public School4973
Boolaroo Public School4958
Booragul Public School4958
Coal Point Public School4959
Cooranbong Public School4977
Dora Creek Public School4973
Fassifern Public School4959
Fennell Bay Public School4959
Five Islands
Lake Macquarie High School4958
Morisset High School4973
Morisset Public School4973
Rathmines Public School4975
Speers Point Public School4958
Teralba Public School4958
Toronto High School4959
Toronto Public School4959
Wangi Wangi Public School4975
Ashtonfield Public School4934
Bolwarra Public School4930
Branxton Public School4938
Gillieston Public School4932
Greta Public School4938
Hinton Public School4930
Iona Public School4930
Kirkton Public School6574
Largs Public School4930
Lochinvar Public School4930
Maitland East Public School4933
Maitland Grossmann High School4934
Maitland High School4933
Maitland Public School4933
Metford Public School4933
Morpeth Public School4933
Nillo Infants School4933
Rutherford High School4932
Rutherford Public School4932
Telarah Public School4932
Tenambit Public School4933
Berowra Public School9456
Brooklyn Public School9985
Central Mangrove Public School4373
Cowan Public School9456
Gibberagong Environmental Education Centre9457
Girrakool School4340
Glenvale School4325
Gosford High School4325
Gosford Public School4349
Henry Kendall High School4325
Hornsby Heights Public School9476
Kariong Mountains High School4340
Kariong Public School4340
Kulnura Public School4376
Mount Colah Public School9477
Mount Kuring-gai Public School9457
Peats Ridge Public School4373
Point Clare Public School4325
Somersby Public School4372
Wideview Public School9456
Carrington Public School4969
Hamilton Public School4969
Hamilton South Public School4969
Hunter School of Performing Arts4952
Lambton High School4952
Lambton Public School4957
Merewether High School4969
Merewether Public School4963
New Lambton Heights Infants School4957
New Lambton Public School4957
Newcastle East Public School4929
Newcastle High School4969
Newcastle Junior School4943
Newcastle Middle School4960
Newcastle Senior School4985
Stockton Public School4928
The Junction Public School4963
Wallsend South Public School4955
Anna Bay Public School4982
Bobs Farm Public School4982
Fern Bay Public School4928
Grahamstown Public School4987
Hunter River High School4987
Irrawang High School4987
Irrawang Public School4987
Karuah Public School4997
Medowie Public School4982
Raymond Terrace Public School4987
Salt Ash Public School4982
Shoal Bay Public School4981
Soldiers Point Public School4982
Tanilba Bay Public School4982
Tea Gardens Public School4997
Tomaree High School4981
Tomaree Public School4981
Wirreanda Public School4982
Bateau Bay Public School4332
Blue Haven Public School4399
Brooke Avenue Public School4333
Budgewoi Public School4390
Gorokan High School4393
Gorokan Public School4392
Kanwal Public School4392
Killarney Vale Public School4388
Northlakes High School4390
Northlakes Public School4399
The Entrance Public School4332
Toukley Public School4396
Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College Berkeley Vale Campus4388
Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College The Entrance Campus4332
Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College Tumbi Umbi Campus4385
Wadalba Community School4392
Wamberal Public School4384
Warnervale Public School4392
Woongarrah Public School4392
Annangrove Public School9679
Arcadia Public School9653
Bligh Park Public School4572
Brewongle Environmental Education Centre4579
Cattai Public School4572
Galston High School9651
Galston Public School9653
Glenorie Public School9652
Hillside Public School9652
Kenthurst Public School9654
Longneck Lagoon Environmental Education Centre4573
Macdonald Valley Public School4568
Maraylya Public School4573
Maroota Public School4566
Middle Dural Public School9651
Oakville Public School4572
Pitt Town Public School4572
Windsor High School4587
Windsor Park Public School4574
Windsor Public School4577
Windsor South Public School4577
Wisemans Ferry Public School4566

Regional South

View the contact details for the Regional South directors.

Ambarvale High School4627
Appin Public School4631
Camden High School4655
Camden Park Environmental Education Centre4636
Camden Public School4655
Camden South Public School4655
Cawdor Public School4636
Douglas Park Public School4632
Elderslie High School4658
Elderslie Public School4658
Mary Brooksbank School4628
Mawarra Public School4658
Mount Hunter Public School4654
Oakdale Public School4659
Rosemeadow Public School4621
Spring Farm Public School4658
St Helens Park Public School4621
The Oaks Public School4657
Thomas Acres Public School4626
Wooglemai Environmental Education Centre4680
Airds High School4625
Ambarvale Public School4626
Beverley Park School4625
Blairmount Public School4626
Bradbury Public School4625
Briar Road Public School4625
Campbelltown East Public School4626
Campbelltown North Public School4625
Campbelltown Performing Arts High School4625
Campbelltown Public School4625
Claymore Public School4626
Eagle Vale High School4626
John Warby Public School4625
Kentlyn Public School4628
Lomandra School4627
Ruse Public School4625
Thomas Reddall High School4625
Woodland Road Public School4626
Bonnyrigg Heights Public School9823
Bonnyrigg High School9823
Bonnyrigg Public School9610
Bossley Park High School9823
Bossley Park Public School9610
Cecil Hills High School9822
Cecil Hills Public School9822
Edensor Park Public School9823
Governor Philip King Public School9610
Green Valley Public School9607
Hinchinbrook Public School9826
Horsley Park Public School9620
Hoxton Park High School9607
Hoxton Park Public School9607
Middleton Grange Public School9607
Prairievale Public School9604
Prairiewood High School9725
St Johns Park High School9610
St Johns Park Public School9610
William Stimson Public School9604
Cabramatta High School9726
Cabramatta Public School9724
Cabramatta West Public School9724
Canley Heights Public School9724
Canley Vale High School9728
Canley Vale Public School9724
Fairfield Heights Public School9724
Fairfield High School9727
Fairfield Public School9724
Fairfield West Public School9604
Fairvale High School9604
Fairvale Public School9724
Harrington Street Public School9604
King Park Public School9604
Lansvale East Public School9728
Lansvale Public School9724
Mount Pritchard Public School9823
Smithfield Public School9604
Smithfield West Public School9604
Westfields Sports High School9604
Ajuga School9829
Austral Public School9606
Bardia Public School9605
Campbell House School9827
Casula High School9602
Casula Public School9602
Curran Public School9605
Dalmeny Public School9826
Glenfield Park School9827
Glenfield Public School9605
Glenwood Public School9605
Greenway Park Public School8783
Guise Public School9605
Hurlstone Agricultural High School9829
John Edmondson High School9825
Leppington Public School9606
Lurnea High School9602
Lurnea Public School9607
Prestons Public School9602
Avoca Public School4887
Bradfordville Public School4821
Bundanoon Public School4883
Exeter Public School4883
Goulburn East Public School4821
Goulburn High School4821
Goulburn North Public School4821
Goulburn Public School4821
Goulburn South Public School4821
Goulburn West Public School4821
Marulan Public School4841
Moss Vale High School4868
Moss Vale Public School4868
Mulwaree High School4821
Penrose Public School4884
Tallong Public School4841
The Crescent School4821
Tirranna Public School4821
Wingello Public School4884
Wollondilly Public School4821
Berkeley Public School4271
Berkeley West Public School4271
Cringila Public School4274
Farmborough Road Public School4271
Figtree Heights Public School4228
Figtree High School4271
Figtree Public School4271
Five Islands Secondary College4274
Hayes Park Public School4261
Illawarra Sports High School4271
Kanahooka High School4261
Kemblawarra Public School4274
Koonawarra Public School4261
Lake Heights Public School4274
Mount Kembla Public School4271
Port Kembla Public School4274
Primbee Public School4274
Unanderra Public School4272
Warrawong High School4274
Warrawong Public School4274
Albion Park High School4257
Albion Park Public School4256
Albion Park Rail Public School4256
Balarang Public School4256
Barrack Heights Public School4296
Dapto High School4261
Dapto Public School4261
Lake Illawarra High School4296
Lake Illawarra South Public School4295
Lakelands Public School4261
Mount Brown Public School4261
Mount Warrigal Public School4296
Oak Flats High School4256
Oak Flats Public School4256
Peterborough School4297
Tullimbar Public School4257
Warilla High School4296
Warilla North Public School4295
Warilla Public School4295
Windang Public School4295
Ashcroft High School9607
Ashcroft Public School9607
Busby Public School9607
Busby West Public School9607
Cartwright Public School9607
Heckenberg Public School9607
James Busby High School9607
Lawrence Hargrave School9602
Les Powell School9821
Liverpool Boys High School9602
Liverpool Girls High School9602
Liverpool Hospital School8738
Liverpool Public School9602
Liverpool West Public School9602
Mainsbridge School9602
Marsden Road Public School9602
Miller High School9607
Miller Public School9607
Mount Pritchard East Public School9602
Sadleir Public School9607
Warwick Farm Public School9602
Bringelly Public School4774
Cobbitty Public School4651
Currans Hill Public School4648
Elizabeth Macarthur High School4646
Harrington Park Public School4647
Kemps Creek Public School9826
Luddenham Public School4773
Mount Annan High School4648
Mount Annan Public School4647
Mulgoa Public School4773
Narellan Public School4646
Narellan Vale Public School4647
Oran Park Public School4632
Rossmore Public School9606
Wallacia Public School4773
Warragamba Public School4774
Berry Public School4464
Bomaderry High School4421
Bomaderry Public School4421
Cambewarra Public School4446
Flinders Public School4295
Gerringong Public School4234
Havenlee School4421
Illaroo Road Public School4421
Illawarra Environmental Education Centre4237
Jamberoo Public School4236
Kangaroo Valley Public School4465
Kiama High School4232
Kiama Public School4232
Minnamurra Public School4237
Mount Terry Public School4257
North Nowra Public School4422
Shell Cove Public School4297
Shellharbour Public School4295
Shoalhaven Heads Public School4448
Terara Public School4421
Budawang School4455
Callala Public School4446
Culburra Public School4447
Falls Creek Public School4447
Greenwell Point Public School4447
Huskisson Public School4441
Milton Public School4455
Nowra East Public School4421
Nowra High School4421
Nowra Hill Public School4421
Nowra Public School4422
Sanctuary Point Public School4443
Shoalhaven High School4421
St Georges Basin Public School4443
Sussex Inlet Public School4441
Tomerong Public School4443
Ulladulla High School4455
Ulladulla Public School4455
Vincentia High School4441
Vincentia Public School4441
Campbellfield Public School9603
Eschol Park Public School9824
Ingleburn High School9605
Ingleburn Public School9605
James Meehan High School9605
Kearns Public School9820
Leumeah High
Leumeah Public School4625
Macquarie Fields High School9605
Macquarie Fields Public School9605
Minto Public School9603
Passfield Park School9820
Robert Townson High School9824
Robert Townson Public School9824
Sackville Street Public School9605
Sarah Redfern High School9820
Sarah Redfern Public School9820
St Andrews Public School9603
The Grange Public School9603
Bargo Public School4684
Berrima Public School4877
Bowral High School4861
Bowral Public School4861
Burrawang Public School4886
Buxton Public School4681
Colo Vale Public School4889
Glenquarry Public School4887
Highlands School4872
Hill Top Public School4889
Kangaloon Public School4888
Mittagong Public School4871
Picton High School4677
Picton Public School4677
Robertson Public School4885
Tahmoor Public School4681
Tangara School4871
Thirlmere Public School4681
Wilton Public School4630
Yanderra Public School4684
Balgownie Public School4284
Coniston Public School4229
Fairy Meadow Public School4284
Gwynneville Public School4229
Illawarra Hospital School4222
Keira High School4229
Keiraville Public School4229
Lindsay Park Public School4229
Mount Keira Public School4229
Mount Ousley Public School4285
Mount St Thomas Public School4229
Nareena Hills Public School4226
Para Meadows School4229
Pleasant Heights Public School4284
Smiths Hill High School4229
Towradgi Public School4284
Wollongong High School of the Performing Arts4229
Wollongong Public School4228
Wollongong West Public School4229
Austinmer Public School4267
Bellambi Public School4284
Bulli High School4284
Bulli Public School4267
Coledale Public School4267
Corrimal East Public School4284
Corrimal High School4285
Corrimal Public School4284
Helensburgh Public School4294
Otford Public School4294
Russell Vale Public School4284
Scarborough Public School4267
Stanwell Park Public School4294
Tarrawanna Public School4284
Thirroul Public School4267
Waniora Public School4284
Woonona East Public School4284
Woonona High School4283
Woonona Public School4284

Rural North

View the contact details for the Rural North directors.

Armidale City Public School6772
Armidale High School6776
Ben Venue Public School6772
Bendemeer Public School6769
Chandler Public School6778
Drummond Memorial Public School6772
Duval High School6772
Ebor Public School6775
Kellys Plains Public School6775
Kentucky Public School6778
Martins Gully Public School6772
Newling Public School6772
Niangala Public School6769
Nowendoc Public School6777
Rocky River Public School6778
Sandon Public School6772
Thalgarrah Environmental Education Centre6775
Uralla Central School6778
Walcha Central School6777
Woolbrook Public School6777
Yarrowitch Public School6777
Barwon Learning Centre6751
Bellata Public School6793
Boggabilla Central School4676
Boomi Public School6753
Bullarah Public School6753
Burren Junction Public School6796
Collarenebri Central School6756
Croppa Creek Public School6754
Garah Public School6754
Gravesend Public School6729
Mallawa Public School6753
Moree East Public School6752
Moree Public School6752
Moree Secondary College Albert St Campus6752
Moree Secondary College Carol Ave Campus6750
Mungindi Central School6753
North Star Public School4676
Pallamallawa Public School6754
Rowena Public School6796
Toomelah Public School4676
Tulloona Public School6754
Bonalbo Central School6665
Casino High School6662
Casino Public School6662
Casino West Public School6662
Chatsworth Island Public School6646
Doubtful Creek Public School6667
Gulmarrad Public School6645
Harwood Island Public School6646
Iluka Public School6646
Lawrence Public School6647
Leeville Public School6664
Maclean High School6645
Maclean Public School6645
Manifold Public School6663
Mummulgum Public School6664
Old Bonalbo Public School6665
Palmers Island Public School6646
Rappville Public School6661
Stratheden Public School6667
Tabulam Public School6666
Yamba Public School6646
Boambee Public School6653
Bonville Public School6653
Coffs Harbour High School6652
Coffs Harbour Learning Centre6653
Coffs Harbour Public School6652
Coffs Harbour Senior College6659
Coramba Public School6654
Glenreagh Public School6649
Karangi Public School6653
Kororo Public School6653
Lowanna Public School6654
Nana Glen Public School6654
Narranga Public School6652
Orara High School6652
Orara Upper Public School6653
Sawtell Public School6653
Toormina High School6653
Toormina Public School6653
Tyalla Public School6652
Ulong Public School6654
William Bayldon Public School6658
Baryulgil Public School6647
Copmanhurst Public School6647
Corindi Public School6649
Coutts Crossing Public School6649
Cowper Public School6647
Gillwinga Public School6642
Grafton High School6642
Grafton Public School6642
Induna School6643
Mullaway Public School6654
Nymboida Public School6649
Sandy Beach Public School6656
South Grafton High School6642
South Grafton Public School6642
Tucabia Public School6644
Ulmarra Public School6644
Westlawn Public School6642
Woolgoolga High School6654
Woolgoolga Public School6654
Wooli Public School6649
Barrington Public School6558
Booral Public School4994
Bulahdelah Central School4997
Bungwahl Public School4997
Coolongolook Public School4997
Forster Public School6555
Gloucester High School6558
Gloucester Public School6558
Great Lakes College Forster Campus6554
Great Lakes College Senior Campus6555
Great Lakes College Tuncurry Campus6555
Hallidays Point Public School6559
Krambach Public School6559
Nabiac Public School6554
Pacific Palms Public School6554
Stratford Public School6558
Stroud Public School4994
Stroud Road Public School4994
Tuncurry Public School6554
Camden Haven High School6556
Coopernook Public School6556
Hannam Vale Public School6556
Hastings Public School6582
Hastings Secondary College, Port Macquarie Campus6583
Hastings Secondary College, Westport Campus6583
Herons Creek Public School6585
Johns River Public School6556
Kendall Public School6559
Lake Cathie Public School6584
Laurieton Public School6559
Lord Howe Island Central School6563
Moorland Public School6556
Norfolk Island Central School0011 6723
North East Public School of Distance Education6584
North Haven Public School6559
Port Macquarie Public School6583
Tacking Point Public School6582
Telegraph Point Public School6585
Westport Public School6583
School PhoneEmail
Alstonville High School6628
Alstonville Public School6628
Ballina Coast High School6686
Ballina Public School6686
Bangalow Public School6687
Broadwater Public School6682
Byron Bay High School6685
Byron Bay Public School6685
Cabbage Tree Island Public School6683
Coraki Public School6683
Empire Vale Public School6683
Evans River Community School6682
Fernleigh Public School6687
Lennox Head Public School6687
Newrybar Public School6687
Rous Public School6629
Southern Cross Public School6686
Southern Cross School of Distance Education6681
Teven-Tintenbar Public School6687
Wardell Public School6683
Wollongbar Public School6628
Woodburn Public School6682
Albert Park Public School6621
Bexhill Public School6628
Caniaba Public School6621
Clunes Public School6629
Corndale Public School6628
Dorroughby Environmental Education Centre6689
Eltham Public School6629
Eureka Public School6688
Goonellabah Public School6624
Lismore Heights Public School6624
Lismore Public School6621
Lismore South Public School6621
Rosebank Public School6688
The Rivers Secondary College, Kadina High Campus6624
The Rivers Secondary College, Lismore High Campus6621
The Rivers Secondary College, Richmond River High Campus6621
Tregeagle Public School6629
Wilson Park School6621
Wyrallah Public School6629
Wyrallah Road Public School6621
Aldavilla Public School6563
Beechwood Public School6585
Bellbrook Public School6567
Crescent Head Public School6566
Eungai Public School6569
Frederickton Public School6566
Gladstone Public School6567
Green Hill Public School6562
Huntingdon Public School6585
Kempsey East Public School6562
Kempsey High School6562
Kempsey South Public School6562
Kempsey West Public School6562
Kinchela Public School6567
Long Flat Public School6587
Melville High School6562
Rollands Plains Upper Public School6585
Smithtown Public School6567
South West Rocks Public School6566
Wauchope High School6585
Wauchope Public School6585
Willawarrin Public School6567
Bellingen High School6655
Bellingen Public School6655
Bowraville Central School6564
Cascade Environmental Education Centre6657
Crossmaglen Public School6653
Dorrigo High School6657
Dorrigo Public School6657
Dundurrabin Public School6657
Frank Partridge VC Public School6568
Hernani Public School6657
Macksville High School6568
Macksville Public School6568
Medlow Public School6564
Nambucca Heads High School6568
Nambucca Heads Public School6568
Orama Public School6655
Raleigh Public School6655
Repton Public School6655
Scotts Head Public School6569
Stuarts Point Public School6569
Urunga Public School6655
Blackville Public School6747
Boggabri Public School6743
Carroll Public School6743
Curlewis Public School6744
Currabubula Public School6768
Duri Public School6768
G S Kidd Memorial School6741
Gunnedah High School6742
Gunnedah Public School6742
Gunnedah South Public School6742
Mullaley Public School6743
Premer Public School6744
Quirindi High School6746
Quirindi Public School6746
Somerton Public School6769
Spring Ridge Public School6747
Tambar Springs Public School6744
Walhallow Public School6747
Wallabadah Public School6746
Werris Creek Public School6768
Willow Tree Public School6747
Barraba Central School6782
Bingara Central School6724
Bundarra Central School6723
Delungra Public School6724
Fairfax Public School6794
Gilgai Public School6723
Gum Flat Public School6723
Inverell High School6722
Inverell Public School6722
Kingstown Public School6778
Macintyre High School6722
Manilla Central School6785
Narrabri High School6792
Narrabri Public School6792
Narrabri West Public School6792
Ross Hill Public School6722
Tingha Public School6723
Warialda High School6729
Warialda Public School6729
Wee Waa High School6795
Wee Waa Public School6795
Ashford Central School6725
Bald Blair Public School6779
Ben Lomond Public School6733
Black Mountain Public School6775
Bonshaw Public School4653
Deepwater Public School6734
Drake Public School6737
Emmaville Central School6734
Glen Innes High School6732
Glen Innes Public School6732
Glen Innes West Infants School6732
Guyra Central School6779
Jennings Public School4684
Mingoola Public School6737
Red Range Public School6734
Tenterfield High School6736
The Sir Henry Parkes Memorial Public School6736
Wytaliba Public School6733
Yetman Public School4675
Attunga Public School6769
Bullimbal School6762
Dungowan Public School6769
Farrer Memorial Agricultural High School6764
Hillvue Public School6765
Kootingal Public School6760
Moonbi Public School6760
Nemingha Public School6760
Nundle Public School6769
Oxley High School6766
Oxley Vale Public School6761
Parry School6762
Peel High School6765
Tamworth High School6765
Tamworth Public School6766
Tamworth South Public School6765
Tamworth West Public School6765
Timbumburi Public School6767
Tintinhull Public School6760
Westdale Public School6760
Woolomin Public School6764
Afterlee Public School6633
Barkers Vale Public School6689
Blakebrook Public School6629
Coffee Camp Public School6689
Collins Creek Public School6633
Dunoon Public School6689
Goolmangar Public School6689
Jiggi Public School6688
Kyogle High School6632
Kyogle Public School6632
Larnook Public School6688
Modanville Public School6628
Nimbin Central School6689
Rukenvale Public School6636
The Channon Public School6688
The Risk Public School6636
Tuntable Creek Public School6688
Urbenville Public School6634
Whian Whian Public School6689
Wiangaree Public School6636
Woodenbong Central School6635
Bobin Public School6550
Chatham High School6552
Chatham Public School6551
Comboyne Public School6550
Cundletown Public School6553
Elands Public School6550
Harrington Public School6556
Lansdowne Public School6556
Manning Gardens Public School6552
Mitchells Island Public School6553
Mount George Public School6550
Old Bar Public School6553
Taree High School6552
Taree Public School6552
Taree West Public School6552
Tinonee Public School6553
Upper Lansdowne Public School6556
Wingham Brush Public School6553
Wingham High School6553
Wingham Public School6553
Banora Point High School5513
Banora Point Public School5524
Bilambil Public School5590
Bogangar Public School6676
Caldera School5524
Carool Public School5590
Centaur Public School5524
Condong Public School6672
Cudgen Public School6674
Dungay Public School6672
Duranbah Public School6677
Fingal Head Public School5524
Kingscliff High School6674
Kingscliff Public School6674
Murwillumbah East Public School6672
Pottsville Beach Public School6676
Terranora Public School5590
Tumbulgum Public School6676
Tweed Heads Public School5536
Tweed Heads South Public School5524
Tweed River High School5524
Aberdeen Public School6543
Belltrees Public School6546
Blandford Public School6546
Broke Public School6579
Denman Public School6547
Ellerston Public School6546
Jerrys Plains Public School6576
King Street Public School6572
Martindale Public School6547
Milbrodale Public School6574
Mount Pleasant Public School6577
Murrurundi Public School6546
Muswellbrook High School6543
Muswellbrook Public School6543
Muswellbrook South Public School6543
Sandy Hollow Public School6547
Scone High School6545
Scone Public School6545
Singleton Heights Public School6573
Singleton High School6571
Singleton Public School6571
Baradine Central School6843
Bourke-Walgett School of Distance Education6828
Brewarrina Central School6839
Carinda Public School6823
Coonabarabran High School6842
Coonabarabran Public School6842
Coonamble High School6822
Coonamble Public School6822
Enngonia Public School6874
Goodooga Central School6829
Gulargambone Central School6825
Gwabegar Public School6843
Lightning Ridge Central School6829
Marra Creek Public School6824
Pilliga Public School6796
Quambone Public School6824
Tooraweenah Public School6848
Walgett Community College - High School6828
Walgett Community College - Primary School6828
Warrumbungle National Park Environmental Education Centre6825
Weilmoringle Public School6874
Brunswick Heads Public School6685
Burringbar Public School6677
Chillingham Public School6679
Coorabell Public School6684
Crabbes Creek Public School6677
Crystal Creek Public School6679
Durrumbul Public School6684
Goonengerry Public School6684
Main Arm Upper Public School6684
Mullumbimby High School6684
Mullumbimby Public School6684
Murwillumbah High School6672
Murwillumbah Public School6672
Ocean Shores Public School6680
Stokers Siding Public School6677
The Pocket Public School6684
Tyalgum Public School6679
Uki Public School6679
Upper Coopers Creek Public School6688
Wilsons Creek Public School6684
Wollumbin High School6672

Rural South and West

View the contact details for the Rural South and West directors.

Albury High School6021
Albury North Public School6025
Albury Public School6021
Albury West Public School6021
Cabramurra Public School6454
Glenroy Public School6025
Holbrook Public School6036
Hume Public School6025
James Fallon High School6025
Jindera Public School6026
Kandeer School6025
Khancoban Public School6076
Lavington East Public School6025
Lavington Public School6025
Murray High School6025
Springdale Heights Public School6025
Table Top Public School6026
Thurgoona Public School6043
Tumbarumba High School6948
Tumbarumba Public School6948
Wewak Street School6040
Batemans Bay High School4478
Batemans Bay Public School4472
Bega High School6492
Bega Valley Public School6492
Bermagui Public School6493
Bodalla Public School4473
Bournda Environmental Education Centre6494
Broulee Public School4471
Central Tilba Public School4473
Cobargo Public School6493
Mogo Public School4474
Moruya High School4474
Moruya Public School4474
Narooma High School4476
Narooma Public School4476
Quaama Public School6493
Sunshine Bay Public School4472
Tanja Public School6494
Tathra Public School6494
Bathurst Public School6331
Bathurst South Public School6331
Bathurst West Public School6331
Black Springs Public School6335
Blayney High School6368
Blayney Public School6368
Carcoar Public School6367
Carenne School6331
Denison College of Secondary Education, Bathurst High Campus6331
Denison College of Secondary Education, Kelso High Campus6331
Eglinton Public School6337
Kelso Public School6331
Neville Public School6368
Oberon High School6336
Oberon Public School6336
O'Connell Public School6337
Perthville Public School6337
Raglan Public School6337
Rockley Public School6337
Trunkey Public School6368
Canowindra High School6344
Canowindra Public School6344
Cargo Public School6364
Cowra High School6342
Cowra Public School6342
Cudal Public School6364
Eugowra Public School6859
Forbes High School6852
Forbes North Public School6852
Forbes Public School6852
Gooloogong Public School6344
Greenethorpe Public School6343
Holman Place School6342
Holmwood Public School6342
Koorawatha Public School6345
Lyndhurst Public School6367
Mandurama Public School6367
Manildra Public School6364
Mulyan Public School6342
Woodstock Public School6345
Wyangala Dam Public School6345
Balranald Central School03 5020
Barham High School03 5453
Barham Public School03 5453
Blighty Public School03 5882
Bunnaloo Public School03 5489
Clare Public School03 5020
Conargo Public School03 5884
Deniliquin High School03 5881
Deniliquin North Public School03 5881
Deniliquin South Public School03 5881
Edward Public School03 5881
Euston Public School03 5026
Finley High School03 5883
Finley Public School03 5883
Jerilderie Public School03 5886
Mathoura Public School03 5884
Mayrung Public School03 5882
Moama Public School03 5482
Moulamein Public School03 5887
Tooleybuc Central School03 5030
Wakool Burraboi Public School03 5887
Adaminaby Public School6454
Bemboka Public School6493
Berridale Public School6456
Bombala High School6458
Bombala Public School6458
Candelo Public School6493
Cooma North Public School6452
Cooma Public School6452
Dalgety Public School6456
Delegate Public School6458
Eden Marine High School6496
Eden Public School6496
Jindabyne Central School6456
Merimbula Public School6495
Monaro High School6452
Nimmitabel Public School6454
Pambula Public School6495
Towamba Public School6496
Wolumla Public School6494
Wyndham Public School6494
Alma Public School08 8088
Broken Hill High School08 8088
Broken Hill North Public School08 8088
Broken Hill Public School08 8087
Burke Ward Public School08 8088
Buronga Public School03 5023
Coomealla High School03 5027
Dareton Public School03 5027
Gol Gol Public School03 5024
Menindee Central School08 8091
Morgan Street Public School08 8087
Palinyewah Public School03 5027
Pomona Public School03 5027
Railway Town Public School08 8087
School of the Air08 8087
Tibooburra Outback Public School08 8091
Wentworth Public School03 5027
White Cliffs Public School08 8091
Wilcannia Central School08  8091
Willyama High School08 8088
Beelbangera Public School6963
Binya Public School6968
Booligal Public School6993
Carrathool Public School6993
Goolgowi Public School6965
Griffith East Public School6962
Griffith High School6962
Griffith North Public School6962
Griffith Public School6962
Hanwood Public School6963
Hay Public School6993
Hay War Memorial High School6993
Hillston Central School6967
Ivanhoe Central School6995
Kalinda School6962
Lake Wyangan Public School6962
Tharbogang Public School6963
Wade High School6962
Yenda Public School6968
Yoogali Public School6962
Adelong Public School6946
Batlow Technology School6949
Bongongo Public School6946
Brungle Public School6944
Eurongilly Public School6924
Franklin Public School6947
Gadara School6947
Gundagai High School6944
Gundagai Public School6944
Gundagai South Public School6944
Humula Public School6928
Illabo Public School6924
Junee High School6924
Junee North Public
Junee Public School6924
Nangus Public School6944
Rosewood Public School6948
Talbingo Public School6949
Tarcutta Public School6928
Tumut High School6947
Tumut Public School6947
School Phone Email
Barooga Public School03 5873
Berrigan Public School03 5885
Billabong High School6029
Brocklesby Public School6029
Burrumbuttock Public School6029
Corowa High School6033
Corowa Public School6033
Corowa South Public School6033
Culcairn Public School6029
Gerogery Public School6026
Henty Public School6929
Howlong Public School6026
Lowesdale Public School6035
Mulwala Public School03 5744
Pleasant Hills Public School6929
Rand Public School6029
Savernake Public School6035
The Rock Central School6920
Tocumwal Public School03 5874
Walbundrie Public School6029
Walla Walla Public School6029
Yerong Creek Public School6920
School Phone Email
Capertee Public School6359
Cooerwull Public School6351
Cullen Bullen Public School6359
Glen Alice Public School6379
Hampton Public School6359
Hargraves Public School6373
Hill End Public School6337
Ilford Public School6358
Kandos High School6379
Kandos Public School6379
Lithgow High School6352
Lithgow Public School6351
Lue Public School6373
Meadow Flat Public School6359
Portland Central School6355
Rylstone Public School6379
Sofala Public School6337
Wallerawang Public School6355
Wattle Flat Public School6337
Zig Zag Public School6351
School Phone Email
Buninyong Public School6884
Dubbo College Delroy Campus6882
Dubbo College Senior Campus6882
Dubbo College South Campus6882
Dubbo North Public School6882
Dubbo Public School6882
Dubbo School of Distance Education5804
Dubbo South Public School6882
Dubbo West Public School6882
Eumungerie Public School6888
Geurie Public School6887
Lincoln School6881
Mian School6884
Narromine High School6889
Narromine Public School6889
Orana Heights Public School6884
Trangie Central School6888
Wambangalang Environmental Education Centre6887
Wongarbon Public School6887
School Phone Email
Bourke High School6872
Bourke Public School6872
Cobar High School6836
Cobar Public School6836
Cumnock Public School6367
Girilambone Public School6833
Hermidale Public School6833
Louth Public School6874
Middleton Public School6862
Nyngan High School6832
Nyngan Public School6832
Parkes East Public School6862
Parkes High School6862
Parkes Public School6862
Peak Hill Central School6869
Tottenham Central School6892
Trundle Central School6892
Tullamore Central School6892
Wanaaring Public School6874
Warren Central School6847
Yeoval Central School6846
Ballimore Public School6886
Binnaway Central School6844
Cassilis Public School6376
Coolah Central School6377
Cudgegong Valley Public School6372
Dunedoo Central School6375
Gilgandra High School6847
Gilgandra Public School6847
Goolma Public School6374
Gulgong High School6374
Gulgong Public School6374
Mendooran Central School6886
Merriwa Central School6548
Mudgee High School6372
Mudgee Public School6372
Red Hill Environmental Education Centre6374
Ulan Public School6373
Wellington High School6845
Wellington Public School6845
Wollar Public School6373
SchoolPhone Email
Boree Creek Public School6927
Coleambally Central School6954
Coolamon Central School6927
Darlington Point Public School6968
Ganmain Public School6927
Gralee School6953
Leeton High School6953
Leeton Public School6953
Lockhart Central School6920
Marrar Public School6927
Matong Public School6927
Narrandera East Infants School6959
Narrandera High School6959
Narrandera Public School6959
Oaklands Central School6035
Parkview Public School6953
Urana Public School6920
Wamoon Public School6955
Whitton-Murrami Public School6955
Yanco Agricultural High School6951
Yanco Public School6955
Anson Street School6362
Bletchington Public School6362
Borenore Public School6365
Bowen Public School6362
Calare Public School6362
Canobolas Public School6365
Canobolas Rural Technology High School6362
Clergate Public School6365
Euchareena Public School6364
Glenroi Heights Public School6362
Millthorpe Public School6366
Molong Central School6366
Mullion Creek Public School6365
Mumbil Public School6846
Nashdale Public School6365
Orange East Public School6362
Orange High School6362
Orange Public School6362
Spring Hill Public School6365
Spring Terrace Public School6365
Stuart Town Public School6846
Braidwood Central School4842
Bredbo Public School6454
Bungendore Public School6238
Captains Flat Public School6236
Collector Public School4848
Gundaroo Public School6236
Jerangle Public School6454
Jerrabomberra Public School6299
Karabar High School6298
Michelago Public School6235
Queanbeyan East Public School6297
Queanbeyan High School6297
Queanbeyan Public School6297
Queanbeyan South Public School6297
Queanbeyan West Public School6297
Sutton Public School6230
Tarago Public School4849
Windellama Public School4844
Bribbaree Public School6383
Caragabal Public School6347
Cootamundra High School6942
Cootamundra Public School6942
E A Southee Public School6942
Grenfell Public School6343
Maimuru Public School6383
Monteagle Public School6383
Murringo Public School6384
Quandialla Public School6347
Stockinbingal Public School6943
Temora High School6977
Temora Public School6977
Temora West Public School6977
The Henry Lawson High School6343
Wallendbeen Public School6943
Wombat Public School6384
Young High School6382
Young North Public School6382
Young Public School6382
Ashmont Public School6931
Forest Hill Public School6922
Kapooka Public School6931
Kooringal High School6922
Kooringal Public School6922
Ladysmith Public School6922
Lake Albert Public School6922
Mount Austin High School6925
Mount Austin Public School6925
North Wagga Public School6921
Red Hill Public School6931
Riverina Environmental Education Centre6932
Shepherds Park School6921
South Wagga Public School6921
Sturt Public School6922
The Bidgee School6925
Turvey Park Public School6925
Uranquinty Public
Wagga Wagga High School6925
Wagga Wagga Public School6921
Willans Hill School6925
Ardlethan Central School6978
Ariah Park Central School6974
Barellan Central School6963
Barmedman Public School6976
Beckom Public School6978
Bedgerabong Public School6857
Bogan Gate Public School6864
Condobolin High School6895
Condobolin Public School6895
Euabalong West Public School6896
Lake Cargelligo Central School6898
Naradhan Public School6896
Rankins Springs Public School6966
Tallimba Public School6975
Tullibigeal Central School6972
Ungarie Central School6975
Weethalle Public School6975
West Wyalong High School6972
West Wyalong Public School6972
Wyalong Public School6972
Berinba Public School6226
Bigga Public School4835
Binalong Public School6227
Binda Public School4835
Boorowa Central School6385
Bowning Public School6227
Breadalbane Public School4844
Crookwell High School4832
Crookwell Public School4832
Dalton Public School4845
Gunning Public School4845
Jugiong Public School6945
Laggan Public School4837
Murrumburrah High School6386
Murrumburrah Public School6386
Rye Park Public School6227
Taralga Public School4840
Wee Jasper Public School6227
Yass High School6226
Yass Public School6226
Return to top of page