There are a variety of resources for parents and carers which provide information on getting prepared for early childhood education and care. To make these accessible across our communities they have been translated into different languages.
By attending a preschool program your child will learn valuable skills that support language and literacy development, social and emotional skills, creativity, confidence and motor skills. This guide will help you prepare your child for their preschool education:
The early learners animation series explores the learning that happens in the early years of a child’s life at home and at early childhood services, the important role families play and how this learning supports a child’s lifelong educational journey.
The animations in this series have been translated into 15 languages:
- Choosing the right service for your child
- Preparing for child care
- Building strong links between home and child care services
- National Quality Framework - how can it help me?
- Your first step into early childhood education and care - poster
- Your first step into early childhood education and care - brochure