TAS industrial technology 7-10 syllabus implementation
This course explores overall structure, as well as the rationale, aim and objectives, safety, life skills, programming and opportunities for collaboration for the syllabus.
Participants will gain an understanding of the changes to the syllabuses in an accessible format so that they can implement the syllabuses appropriately.
- C-PT-1b – Developing knowledge of the structure and elements of an identified syllabus/EYLF.
- C-PT-1b – In 2019, NESA released a translation of six TAS syllabuses. Many of the changes are common to all seven syllabuses.
- Develop an understanding of the updated syllabus format.
- Explore the updated layout and content structure.
- Develop an understanding of the new syllabus structure and how is differs from previous syllabus.
- Identify content and plan for how to implement into a program.
This online course includes:
- TAS Industrial Technology 7-10 scorm
- TAS Industrial Technology post survey.
To enrol in TAS Industrial Technology 7-10 Syllabus Implementation go to MyPL.
Approximate duration is 2 hours.
Please note: You must successfully complete TAS Stage 5 Syllabus Translation Core Module before enrolling in TAS Industrial Technology 7-10 Syllabus Implementation.