Syllabus Translation Core Module (Pre-requisite)
Develop an understanding of the updated syllabus format and explore the updated layout and content structure.
This module helps you develop an understanding of the new syllabus structure and how it differs from the previous syllabus. You will identify content and plan how to implement it into a program.
This is an online course.
- TAS syllasbus translations - pre-course survey
- TAS Stage 5 Syllabus Translation Core Module.
To enrol in TAS Stage 5 Syllabus Translation Core Module go to MyPL.
Approximate duration: 1 hour
Once this course is successfully completed, you'll be able to enrol in and complete:
- Agricultural technology 7-10 syllabus implementation - AC00092
- Design and technology 7 10 syllabus implementation - AC00094
- Stage 5 food technology translation - AC00097
- Graphics technology 7-10 syllabus implementation - AC00095
- Industrial technology 7-10 syllabus implementation - AC00096
- Textiles technology 7-10 syllabus implementation - AC00098