Magnificent vehicle – Early Stage 1
Students will :
- design a solution to an authentic problem: How can a most magnificent vehicle carry a thank you message to someone special?
- identify the characteristics of different objects including their materials and their movement
- explore the effects of these characteristics
- nvestigate how push and pull forces create movement
- apply their knowledge of 2D shapes, measurement and position within their design solution
- identify someone special in their life to whom they would like to express gratitude, and will demonstrate communication skills to express these feelings
- understand how Aboriginal nations expressed gratitude and respect.
"Pink Car - Felt Tip Pen Drawing" by Childrens Book Review is licensed under CC BY 2.0