Concentration (double facts)
Concentration (doubles facts) is a thinking mathematically context for practise focussed on building fluency with representations of double facts.
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Mathematics K-10 Syllabus © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2021
You will need:
- doubles facts cards (PDF 590 KB)
- To set up a game of concentration (also known as memory or pairs), shuffle the cards and then place each card face down.
- Each player takes a turn by turning two cards over.
- If the cards match, then the player picks up the cards and keeps them.
- If they don't match, the player turns the cards back over.