Environmental and Zoo Education Centres
Learning from home
The Environmental and Zoo Education Centre network (EZEC) has created virtual resources for schools to support teaching and learning from home.
Designed by teachers from 25 centres across the state, there are K-12 resources available across a host of different subjects, including science, geography and wellbeing.
Find learn from home resources including free live webinars.
Visit a centre
Environmental and zoo education centres are located across NSW are listed below and shown on the map.
Find the contact details for the centre closest to you.
Locate a centre on map
Environmental and zoo education centres (EZEC) are NSW public schools staffed by trained teachers. They support schools by providing:
- resources to help integrate environmental education across a variety of subject areas
- professional learning opportunities for teachers
- assistance in implementing more sustainable practices
- opportunities for student learning and environmental leadership
- excursion programs for visiting school groups, linked to NSW syllabuses, that utilise the unique features of the centre's location
- incursion programs for schools, linked to syllabuses and classroom learning
- pre and post excursion support materials.