Identify desired results template
When planning a sequence of lessons, use this table template to identify the desired results.
Title of unit
|KLA||(What is the key learning area?)|
|Syllabus outcomes||(Which syllabus outcomes will this lesson sequence/unit address?)|
Learning goal/s and intention/s
Students will be able to independently use their learning to:
(What kinds of long term, independent accomplishments are required?)
Big ideas and understandings
Students will understand that:
(What specifically do you want students to understand and what inferences should they make?)
Students will know:
(What basic facts and concepts should students know and be able to recall?)
Students will be skilled at:
(What discrete skills and processes should students be able to use?)
- Setting up induction
- Developing focus
- Refining practice:
- Managing the classroom
- Planning a sequence of lessons:
- Planning a lesson
- Differentiating learning
- Aspects of assessment
- Peer and self-assessment for students
- Teacher questioning
- Feedback to students.
- Gaining proficient accreditation.
- Beginning Teachers Support Funding Policy
- Human Resource information for school teachers
- Department-wide induction for new teachers
- Department-wide induction for principals and school executive.