Determine acceptable evidence template
When planning a sequence of lessons, use this table template to determine acceptable evidence.
|Performance task/s||Coding T/M/A goal||Criteria|
Prompts for consideration:
1. How will students demonstrate their understanding (meaning-making and transfer)?
2. Consider the 6 facets when developing assessments of understanding (explain, interpret, apply, perspective, empathy, self-knowledge).
3. Optional: use the GRASPS elements to frame an authentic context for the task/s (goal, role, audience, situation, product/performance and purpose, standards and criteria for success).
4. What other evidence will you collect to determine whether Stage 1 learning intentions/goals were achieved?
|Are all the desired results (of T= transfer, M = meaning and A = acquisition) being appropriately assessed?||
What criteria (content, process, quality, result) will be used in each assessment to judge achievement of the desired results?
- Setting up induction
- Developing focus
- Refining practice:
- Managing the classroom
- Planning a sequence of lessons:
- Planning a lesson
- Differentiating learning
- Aspects of assessment
- Peer and self-assessment for students
- Teacher questioning
- Feedback to students.
- Gaining proficient accreditation.
- Beginning Teachers Support Funding Policy
- Human Resource information for school teachers
- Department-wide induction for new teachers
- Department-wide induction for principals and school executive.