Learning on demand
Learning on demand has been created to facilitate all staff with their professional learning. You can now easily navigate to the professional learning option that best meets your needs.
Keep coming back to this page to access the new opportunities that will be continually added to the site, or to see what is available as your needs change.
FAQ – Professional learning
- Any in-school, staff professional learning activities need to also consider the physical distancing guidelines and limits to the number of people in meetings. This includes professional support from School Services personnel.
- The department has not resumed large face to face professional learning events involving multiple teachers/schools.
- Teachers from multiple sites will not come together for meetings or Professional Learning.
- Using online platforms for in-school professional learning is encouraged.
- Professional learning will continue to be made available through online and on-demand recorded platforms.
- External professional learning, not including School Services, that cannot be delivered using online platforms should not be held.