How can a most magnificent vehicle carry a special parcel to my neighbours?
- design a solution to an authentic problem: How can a most magnificent vehicle carry a special parcel to my neighbours?
- identify the characteristics of different vehicles including their materials and their movement
- investigate light and sound energy and how they are can be used for a specific purpose
- explore the effects of these characteristics on how vehicles are designed and their purpose
- apply their knowledge of 2D shapes and 3D objects, measurement and position within their design solution. Students
- identify the needs of their neighbours as members of their community and will demonstrate inclusive and respectful behaviours
- explore kinships as an important part of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders cultures.