Overview of Life Ready course for senior executive
This video is on demand professional learning that was designed to provide an overview of the key requirements of the Life Ready course for Directors, Educational Leadership and Principals.
Audience: DELs, Principals, senior executive school staff
Duration: 30 minutes
This video was created to:
increase awareness of the importance of Life Ready for Year 11 and 12 students
enhance understanding of the Life Ready course
promote better practice models of Life Ready in NSW government schools
build the capacity of teachers to plan, deliver and evaluate Life Ready.
This course supports leaders to gain an overview of:
- Life Ready course requirements
- course changes and timelines for school based implementation
- course structure and support available for coordinators and teachers
- considerations for effective school based implementation, including application of the principles which provide the course foundation
- considerations for engaging external providers and making decisions about resources to support implementation.
End of transcript
This accredited professional learning is connected to the domains:
- Professional engagement – Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- 6.2.2 Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice, targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.