Below are forms and resources for Assisted Travel Support Officers (ATSOs).
- ATSO expression of interest form - This expression of interest form is to be submitted to the ASTP by applicants who wish to be considered for engagement as an ATSO.
- Personal and bank account details form - This form is to be completed by ATSOs to enable the department to make payments to their financial institution.
- Declaration for child-related work: Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check - This form must be completed by all persons applying for paid employment (child-related positions) with the NSW Department of Education and contractors seeking engagement with the ASTP. This process forms part of the department's national criminal history check requirement.
- Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check: application and informed consent form - All persons who are employed or engaged in child-related work are required to undergo the Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check.
- ATSO Pay Claim Form- Fill in all sections of the pay claim form, including name, employee number, run number, student absences, leave taken and approved overtime. Sign and date the form.
- Proof of identity – All drivers and ATSOs are required to provide evidence of their identity as part of the initial screening process.
- ASTP Guidelines – covers information about the services provided. This includes details on the roles and responsibilities of parents, schools, contractors, ATSOs and ASTP staff in supporting the program.
- ASTP key dates – covers information about the services provided. This includes details on the roles and responsibilities of parents, schools, contractors, ATSOs and ASTP staff in supporting the program.
- ASTP policy – covers information about the services provided. Assistance is provided at no cost to families for eligible students to access a formal education program.
- ASCIA anaphylaxis – free online anaphylaxis e-training provided by the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. This online course is essential for all NSW Department of Education employees working with children.