Effective and genuine engagement leads to better policy outcomes and improved service delivery, which is why we are committed to listening to and supporting the early childhood education and care (ECEC) sector and our broader communities. When we work together to develop positive connections, our communities thrive.
We welcome feedback from all stakeholders on projects and programs that affect the ECEC sector. Your feedback helps us better understand the views of the community, and work together towards a shared vision for the future of children across NSW.
You can find information about recently closed engagements here.
Any current opportunities to get involved in engagements and consultations will be published here.
ECE Connect on the Road
ECE Connect is heading on the road. Join us in 10 locations across the state in September and October 2023, as we share important updates for the ECEC sector.
Register now for this free in-person event and come and share your views to help shape the department's work.
We will visit:
- Woodcroft Neighbourhood Centre, Blacktown – 7 September 2023
- Dubbo North Public School, Dubbo – 12 September 2023
- Bourke High School, Bourke – 13 September 2023
- Moree Services Club, Moree – 14 September 2023
- Tamworth Public School, Tamworth – 10 October 2023
- Hastings Public School, Port Macquarie – 11 October 2023
- Goonellabah Public School, Lismore – 12 October 2023
- Bomaderry Community Centre, Nowra – 16 October 2023
- Cessnock Leagues Club, Cessnock – 18 October 2023
- Wetherill Park Community Centre, Fairfield – 19 October 2023.