Multicultural Policies and Services Program reports
Under the Multicultural Policies and Services Program (MPSP) the department is legislatively required to have a Multicultural Plan that outlines how we are meeting the needs of a culturally diverse society, as well as to report annually on those initiatives.
As a designated MPSP agency, the department is required to submit detailed progress reports on a two year cycle. The MPSP Report was formerly known as the Ethnic Affairs Priorities Statement (EAPS) Report.
The 2016-2018 MPSP report (DOC 571KB) outlines our provisions, achievements and operational activities for the 2017 and 2018 calendar years. The report maps our activity to the department’s strategic priorities and to MPSP focus and outcomes areas.
- MPSP report 2015-2016 (PDF 311.32KB)
- MPSP report 2013-2014 (PDF 2052.38KB)
- MPSP report 2012 (PDF 439.76KB)
- MPSP report 2011 (PDF 550.52KB)
- MPSP report 2010 (PDF 965.14KB)
- MPSP report 2009 (PDF 844.1KB)
- MPSP report 2008 (PDF 910.58KB)
- MPSP report 2007 (PDF 139.11KB)
- MPSP report 2006 (PDF 129.51KB)
- MPSP report 2005 (PDF 249.1KB)
- MPSP report 2004 (PDF 273.04KB)
- MPSP report 2003 (PDF 216.96KB)