Module 1 peer evaluation
The investigating science course is multidisciplinary and develops students' abilities to engage with scientific processes to investigate personal, community and global scientific issues.
- is designed for all students and may be differentiated to suit school contexts
- promotes active inquiry and the planning and conducting of evidence-based investigations
- provides opportunities for problem-solving and making informed scientific decisions
- lets students engage in examples and situations that relate to biology, chemistry, earth sciences and physics
- is designed to complement the study of other science disciplines
- provides additional opportunities for students to develop capability and capacity in critical thinking, problem-solving and developing and communicating evidence-based arguments and making informed decisions.
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Investigating Science Stage 6 Syllabus © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2017.